JobFinderUSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at JobFinderUSA

Sort:

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JobFinderUSA (Cary, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

Spoke with Director of Sales and one of the sales staff members. Then I met with the owner. Everything was great until the owner. I was told by the salesperson I spoke with that a new direction for the company was introduced and was making a big difference. The owner seemed to be afraid of the change or couldn't figure it out. Made for an interesting interview after I met with the first two folks who really understood what was happening.

Interview Questions

• Questions were about my way of overcoming sales obstacles and how well I worked in a heavy cold call position.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JobFinderUSA (Cary, NC) in November 2012.

Interview

Weird and realized it was sales not customer service. Which is not what I wanted. Plus the hours were not normal as we may be dealing with people on the west coast that was not a good thing either for me.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a job?   1 Answer

Was not looking for sales with a commission base salary