Jones Networking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 3, 2017

1.9

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jones Networking (Arlington, VA).

Interview

The interview process went smooth and was quite encouraging and I learned and there was something I could nave added.
    When going on an imterview always give more information than they ask you for.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jones Networking (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

very simple, not much depth. they were all about appearance, they are very much for the clean cut, all american look for the easy placement.
    I received a call from a recruiter, went in the next day, in a full suit, and was offered a position internally with them on the spot. the owner of the company came out of her office to talk to me while I was talking to the recruiter and brought me into her office to talk.

Bilingual Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jones Networking (Alexandria, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

You fill out paperwork before meeting with a recruiter. Once you are done the recruiter comes out and greets you and takes you into the interview room. My recruiter was very friendly and made the interview process enjoyable and less stressful from other times I have interviewed. My recruiter told me about the position I had applied to and a few other positions she thought I would have been a great fit for. So, I asked her to submit my resume to the other positions as well. I received a phone call within the week for a second interview with the Account Manager and received an offer. So I accepted the position as a Receptionist and five months later got promoted to a Recruiter :)

Interview Questions

• What is a short term and long term goal of yours?   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cockeysville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jones Networking (Cockeysville, MD) in February 2014.

Interview

I have interviewed for Jones Networking for a full time position. I feel it was a full-time opening which I could accept. I met with the manager completed the interview in about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• If there was a time for you to come in early at the last minute...could you comply to that?   1 Answer

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jones Networking (Alexandria, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

I came in for an initial interview and met with a recruiter and an account manager. The interview process was thorough and I could tell they were purposely asking difficult questions to see if they could throw me off.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I was "motivated by money?" in my interview and at first I wasn't sure how to respond. I didn't want to say "Of course. Aren't we all?!" But I also didn't want to lie and say I wasn't motivated by money because everyone is.   1 Answer

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jones Networking.

Interview

The interview started when I walked in and the lady at the front desk asked me to complete a few forms in addition to some spelling tests. I completed those and handed them back to her along with my resume. After about 10 minutes the recruiter that i was there to see came out to get me. The interview was in a small room with bland walls, a desk, 2 chairs and a computer. Seemed odd but I went with it. She asked basic interview questions about my previous positions and what was my salary history. She asked what type of positions I am looking for and my salary range as well. She concluded the interview with saying that she will submit my resume to the company and she will let me know something as soon as she finds out and that I should keep my eye out for any other positions that i am interested in on the website and then email her so she can submit my information to them directly. But she did not get back to me after the interview. I emailed her and it took her about 3 days to get back to me. Then I told her that I was interested in some other positions and I got no response.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jones Networking in April 2011.

Interview

The interview was done in a very very small room, not good for people who are claustrophobic. The interview took about 10 minutes, because the recruiter took my resume and asked me what I did at every past job and how much I made. Then before I knew it was over, she handed me a card and never contacted me again.