Jordano's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jordano's

1 Interview Review

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jordano's

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jordano's in January 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with the Purchasing and Marketing Director first, and felt very comfortable during the process. Good down-to-earth questions that related directly to the position. Then interviewed with the two existing marketing people within the department who made me feel very comfortable. Discussed all the ins and outs of the position, and then discussed the different software requirements for the position. I felt very positive about the interview when I left. I was called right after I got home and 20 minutes later was offered the position, before I even had a chance to write my thank you notes, which I still did.

Interview Questions

• There were no trick questions, and no hidden agenda. It was a very positive experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

Because this was a contract position. The salary was set, which was far better than most companies in Santa Barbara CA which is notorious for underpaying workers across most sectors. I was able to request certain times off so that I could continue with a previous part time job that I really enjoyed doing.