Jumbo Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jumbo Electronics

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jumbo Electronics in April 2017.

Interview

I give them hard copy of my resume. Then they call me for the interview. If you have a background from Electronic sales experience they will be take an interview on same time

Interview Questions

• whats is a difference between quad core and dual core processor   1 Answer
    • whats is a difference between ram and rom   1 Answer
    • say me the full form of USB   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jumbo Electronics (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was well organized. The questions were very straight forward. I was given a fair opportunity to share my experiences and knowledge.
    Questions were related to academics, family, past work experience.

Interview Questions

• About qualification, about Finance and Accounts and about my background.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jumbo Electronics (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2014.

Interview

very easy and fast process, took 2-3 days to complete the entire process. Overall very easy to manage with basic functional knowledge required, question related to previous work experience also asked.

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jumbo Electronics (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2014.

Interview

the interview process was all about the responsibilities of guest service agent and how to handle guest complain. check in procedure and how to get guest familiar with the facilities and how to explain the room future to the guest and also tell the guest about the activities and make booking of the activities if they would like to participate in any of the activities.

Interview Questions

• the roles or responsibilities of Guest service agent   1 Answer

Category Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jumbo Electronics in September 2011.

Interview

7 rounds

Negotiation

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jumbo Electronics in July 2011.

Interview

The interview was fine. The interviewer asked me about my past work experiences and the exposure in accounts field. Then asked me about the personal details & he told me that all the accounts has to be handled singly; Most important was the reconciliation & asked about my confidence in reconciliation. all in all it was a new experience.

Interview Questions

• Experience in reconciliation?   1 Answer
    • Experience in sales coordination?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jumbo Electronics in November 2010.

Interview

Hiring from our home countries through local job agency.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiatins.