K & D Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

K & D Management Interview Questions

Interviews at K & D Management

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willoughby, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K & D Management (Willoughby, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was not an interview. More like a meet and greet. They explained about the company, what they do, who owns them, and the position they are trying to fill. They only asked me one question and said I would be called back for another interview later in the week. They also said I would be notified either way if I got the job or not. They have never called.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I preferred AP or AR. They asked me nothing else and never called.   Answer Question

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Willoughby, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at K & D Management (Willoughby, OH).

Interview

I got hired through Indeed, they called me in for interview with the property manager where I was to work, from there I was sent to take maintenance test , then orientation.

Interview Questions

• did I have previous experience, and did I have reliable transportation also could I be available to be on call   1 Answer

Leasing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at K & D Management.

Interview

The interview was not very long and I wasn't asked any questions about my experience or my past jobs. I was not told the duties of the job or what would be expected of me.

Negotiation

Did not negotiate hourly pay.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Willoughby, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at K & D Management (Willoughby, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

If your blacks it's a setup. Don't say I didn't warn you if you apply ave get the job. This company is unprofessional and to personal. If you don't mind being a slave and doing a little dance then this is the job for you.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to sell out and tell all your personal business?   1 Answer

Director of Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Willoughby, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at K & D Management (Willoughby, OH) in June 2009.

Interview

My intial interview was a phone interveiw with the Human Resource Director which lasted approximately 20 minutes. Once she evaluated the interview I was contacted by email and then by phone to set up an interview with the Area Manger.

All in all the entire process from app to hire was only two days. Kand D quickly recognize talent and act swiftly to make an offer and secure an employee.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected quest was "If we needed you to start today would you be willing to visit your home property?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

KandD offered a commerserate pay. They try to stay within industry standards which made the negotiating process effortless.