KT Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at KT Marketing

1.6

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Christiana, DE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KT Marketing (Christiana, DE) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was very brief and inviting. I felt comfortable. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and so was the interviewer. The work environment is business attire.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KT Marketing (Newark, DE) in April 2016.

Interview

There are three grounds interview before you access the phone screening. The first round, you need to take the in person interview. As formal interview, there are some questions like introduction about yourself. The second round would be group interview. The manager there would introduce the work to you. The third one is in person as well.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Christiana, DE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KT Marketing (Christiana, DE) in September 2015.

Interview

Fishy, very fishy. Quick initial interview seemed like an excuse to see what you look like. Very rushed as if they don't want to give you a chance to ask questions about the position or company.

Interview Questions

• Describe your leadership qualities. What are your hobbies? What do you enjoy most about working with people?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KT Marketing (Newark, DE) in September 2015.

Interview

The process was pretty quick. I submitted my resume and received a call in just a few days. Everyone was very professional, and the office was cute. My interviewer, Jason was awesome, and very personable. I was nervous coming into the interview, but everyone's down to earth personalities put my mind at ease.

Interview Questions

• Name one thing about yourself that they wouldn't see on a resume   Answer Question

Entry Level Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KT Marketing (Newark, DE) in August 2015.

Interview

3 part interview process
    Easy yet intimidating because everyone is in suits but I like that aspect
    Everyone is really professional and welcoming
    The lady at the front desk is really nice
    First interview is with someone from the website
    Second is with someone that works there
    Third is with a hiring manager

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that I can't see on your resume
      3-5 year goals   Answer Question

Entry Level Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Christiana, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KT Marketing (Christiana, DE) in July 2015.

Interview

Every person I spoke with in the interview was very friendly, and very passionate about the company. They tried very hard to make the company sound amazing, and make working there seem like the greatest place to work in the world, which is hard, considering it's a door-to-door sales jobs.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that I wouldn't find on your resume.   Answer Question

Door-to-door sales and 100% commission is not for me.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KT Marketing (Newark, DE) in July 2015.

Interview

I got an email from the company and they asked me to attend an interview. I ended up all doing all three rounds of the interview process within a day. I got a call the next couple of days after to come in for a drug test and background check and do some paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What skills from a previous job can be applied to this role   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KT Marketing.

Interview

Very easy and overall phony. They act like you're friends but in reality they go through so many people with their ridiculously high turnover rate you're just a number to them.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KT Marketing.

Interview

You go up the first day and meet with one of the managers. You get asked a series of questions. Takes about 10 minutes. After that you get invited to a second interview where you get to go to lunch and they describe the company to you and how it functions. After that if you do well then you'll get offered a job.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next career opportunity?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KT Marketing.

Interview

Multiple interviews in one day. Five applicants at a time, but seperate interviews. Not very specific about type of work actually kind of evasive. No solid details about pay, actually kind of strange.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about you I won't find on your résumé.   Answer Question