Kalil Bottling Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kalil Bottling

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kalil Bottling (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I applied online at their website. A couple days later I was called and scheduled for an interview. I was asked to obtain a motor vehicle record, which I had to pay for myself, prior to coming to the interview. This was red flag #1 because I shouldn't have to obtain and pay for that kind of thing myself, that is something the company should be doing.

I arrived at the location and was asked to sign in on the visitor sheet. I sat in the lobby and waited for about 15 minutes. There was a TV in the lobby that was playing some videos about what it's like to work there. The receptionist lady then called me over, but she couldn't remember my name already (couldn't read it either I guess) so she just stood there saying "hey umm, hey... excuse me..." but I didn't know she was talking to me because there was a couple other people waiting too.

When I finally realized she was trying to call me I went over to her and she led me a room and asked me to watch 4 videos on a computer, videos I had already watched in the lobby. She left me in the room before I could speak up that I had already seen them... so I just sat and watched them all. Nobody came to get me for like 20 minutes, so I found my way back into the lobby on my own. The receptionist was gone at this point and I was alone it seemed like. I didn't know what to do so I sat and waited for probably another 15 minutes before a man came in and led me to an office where a woman was waiting.

The "interview" was more like them trying to desperately sell me the job. They did not ask me anything about myself or why I wanted to work there. They just kept telling me about the schedule, pay, benefits, possibilities of promotions, etc.

They finally asked if this was something I could see myself doing and I said yes.

The woman then asked me I could get a physical done, and I said sure. Without elaborating more she handed me a form and asked me to go down to the nearest Concentra Urgent Care and give them this form and get a drug test and a physical done. I said okay, and she said to return to the office after the physical.

I went to the Urgent care and was told by the front desk that it would be a 3 hour wait just to be seen. I told them that I didn't have that much time and they said that the form was filled out that day so physical had to be done that day otherwise I had to reschedule and get a new form from Kalil. I left and tried to call back the woman I had been speaking to, she didn't answer the phone. So I left a message asking her to please call me back because I needed to reschedule getting the physical done. She never called me back.

Warehouse Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kalil Bottling in December 2015.

Interview

Walked in and receptionist sat me down in front of a computer that showed 4 videos of what the company does, position wise. I then sat in the lobby and waited for the interview. I was interviewed by 2 people and just asked a couple easy questions as well as going over safety and the job overall.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kalil Bottling in February 2015.

Interview

You apply in person, submit a 39 month MVR for Driving positions, they call you back within a week to set up an interview then they present the position if they like you theyll send you to Concentra for a DOT physical drug test and strength and abilities test. When you pass those theyll call you within 4 days to set up a road test and if you pass that you start the next day.

Order Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kalil Bottling (Tempe, AZ) in May 2013.

Interview

Manager and haman recourse was there asked me a few questions and hired me, They told me it was a fast paced job and that we don't leave intell all the trucks.They had me take an aptitude test I think got a 90% on it. I had to wait for my back ground test before they could send me in for a UA test. After that I was hired two days later

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kalil Bottling (Tempe, AZ) in March 2013.

Interview

I walked in and was interviewed by one of the managers. He asked me a couple of question on why I was interested in the job? I told him for the opportunities the company can give me by moving up in the company. It was really quick and after they sent me to get a physical and a drug test. When I came back with the results they asked me to start that week.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted the job?
      What I did before the job?
      Who referred me?   1 Answer