Kaplan Thaler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaplan Thaler Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaplan Thaler

Ad Campaign Analysis Interview

Interview

Several interviews, but a take-home assignment over the weekend to analyze their client -- in effect doing the work for free. I got the job, so it was worth it, but it seems a bit non-professional, especially considering the low pay of the job.

Interview Questions

• Prepare a campaign analysis for their current client   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it.

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kaplan Thaler (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

My recruiter sent my resume to the HR manager at Kaplan Thaler and she agreed to invite me in for an in person interview.
    I thought the interview went very well, we spent time talking about my background and the type of work flow I could handle, and she smiled and said "very good"
    I thought for sure I would be called back to meet with the Account team, and I was completely shocked when my recruiter told me she thought I wasn't right for the position and that I didn't do a good job describing my responsibilities. I don't get why an HR manager would need a description of a job that she's hiring for, but nonetheless, I wish she was more upfront with me during the interview, instead of smiling and agreeing with everything I said. I even asked her if she needed me to clarify or elaborate on anything we discussed and she said no.

Interview Questions

• What was your work load on previous accounts   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you delivered something out of scope.   1 Answer