Kerasotes ShowPlace Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kerasotes ShowPlace

General Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kerasotes ShowPlace (Secaucus, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

It is an easy interview, be yourself and speak the truth, tell them what is amazing about you and what makes you a good employee. You just have to tell them why you want the job, and why they should hire you! It takes a special person to work at this company, let them know that its you!

Interview Questions

• what would you do if a co-employee is stealing something?   2 Answers

Bartender Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kerasotes ShowPlace in August 2012.

Interview

One on one interview process with hiring manager. asked a couple of questions. wasn't too difficult. Manager made the interview process easy and I was felt very comfortable thru the entire process.

Interview Questions

• nothing was difficult or unexpected in the interview process.   Answer Question

General Floor Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kerasotes ShowPlace (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied online, didn't hear back for 2 weeks until I called to follow up on my application - then got a call for an interview. Went to the interview early and interviewer was 20 minutes late. Interview lasted for about 30 minutes and asked basic questions about you, why you want to work here and good customer service. Said they would call back in a week or 2, if I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work as late as 2 am?   1 Answer

Floor Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kerasotes ShowPlace (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2008.

Interview

The manager was late, and I had to stand around for 20 minutes while staff tried to track down the hiring manager. It was apparent she had not even looked through my application. The questions were pretty basic and it took about 20 minutes. After the first interview was done, I had to come in a second day for another interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manteca, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kerasotes ShowPlace (Manteca, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call the following morning and scheleded an 1:1 interview for the same day. Interview consisted of a couple of questions about yourself, questions on how would you handle this situation, and what do you think (excellent customer service) is questions.

Will offer the job on the stop if you did good in the interview, if not, they do call back for a 2nd interview where if you pass will be offered the job.

Concessions Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kerasotes ShowPlace in May 2008.

Interview

They hire anyone

Interview Questions

• Math qs like costs $12.50 given $15. how much change?   1 Answer