KinetixHR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at KinetixHR

2.9

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KinetixHR (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2019.

Interview

Was a very lengthy process and a waste of time,. It didn't take long to see that they want to profit off temp employees and under pay them, very unprofessional, lengthy back and forth emails and yo-yoing over job offers. Their web site talks about some elusive purple squirrel, yet in reality an outdated approach to finding capable and qualified help. Felt like I was back in 2003 or before. A low budget version of better HR firms. Avoid.

Interview Questions

• Skills test and background check   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KinetixHR (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

First face to face interview was canceled by Kinetix within 90 minutes of the time it was to occur. Things happen thus I did not take it personally. The interview was rescheduled early in the morning due to my schedule and occurred. Panel interview. Cordial and positive conversation and questions. Interview ended and never heard another word nor received any sort of communication whatsoever as to my status or of the position. That's called poor candidate experience which doesn't match the image that Kinetix portrays. Match your actions/business practices with your rhetoric.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at KinetixHR in March 2017.

Interview

4 person panel, behavioral based interview questions with the leadership team and a great opportunity to ask a lot of questions. The process may have changed some since the leadership team changed but be prepared to have a good time!

Interview Questions

• What's the last thing you do before you leave for the day?   1 Answer
    • What happens when you don't make your goals?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KinetixHR (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was contacted via email and scheduled a call, she called me 15 minutes after the scheduled time. I decided to reschedule the call and the second time, I never received a phone call. I never received an email of explanation or anything like that of why she wasn't able to call me. Never happened because I never received a phone call from the Talent Acquisition Manager.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KinetixHR (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was in consideration for a Recruiting Coordinator position. I arrived early and was prepared to wait in the reception area, however, a pleasant employee invited me in and sat me in a small room a few steps away. I was not invited to a conference room or an office. Colleen and “The Culture Maven” entered as scheduled and conducted the interview in that room. I felt from the beginning that a decision had already been made that I was not a fit for the culture of the organization. The interview questions were typical- no “Wow” factor here. I received the obligatory 30 minutes for someone who would not be moving further. What was odd was being escorted to the door to leave. The culture maven stood right in the very narrow doorway making it difficult to squeeze by. It would have been intimidating had I not been about 6 inches taller than her. It was actually comical. The follow up by Colleen was prompt and much appreciated. Don’t let this review deter… I think the company is solid and growing.

Interview Questions

KinetixHR Response

May 24, 2016 – CHRO

Hi and thanks for the review - so, one of the problems we have is being tight on space at our Atlanta office. Rest assured, the room used didn't signify your status - we use the four breakout rooms (you were in the first one) and rooms to hold private meetings and interviews are part of that. As for the awkwardness of trying to exit the room - sorry about that.

Thanks for the final comment - while we're not perfect, we're working hard to become as good as we can become.

Coordinator Interview

Interview

Amazing! Quick and efficient. It didn't take very long to go through the interview process. The recruiters are great at getting back to you in a timely manner. The staff is friendly and excited. The interviews were long, but interesting. They ask quality questions.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KinetixHR (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

After getting through their assessment and face to face interviews, I would say it is pretty straight forward. Not only do you need to have the technical acumen to do the job effectively, but they are really big on culture fit. If you are coming from a corporate environment, I wouldn't recommend going in there all rigid.

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KinetixHR (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Because I am a virtual employee, my interviews were via Skype and phone. There were several interviews, which made the process a little longer that I would have liked, but overall it was good. It was nice to speak to so many different leaders within the organization and get different perspectives.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a difficult hiring leader that you've dealt with and how you over came this.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate some guaranteed commission for the first 2 months.

Guest Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KinetixHR (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was and open interview call for World of Coca-Cola and 100 people showed up. The staff was very nice. We were welcomed to use the freestyle machine. The wait wasn't long at all and the interview went by fairly quickly. I got job.

Interview Questions

• What has your customers service experience taught you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KinetixHR (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I had a intial phone screen with Colleen, then interviewed by male and female in person a few days later, both in management. The male was much friendlier than the female. The male made me feel really comfortable and I felt I had a great shot at the position when talking to him.

Interview Questions

• I was told there isnt any official training so once you are hired its up to you to learn what you need to do to be successful. So she asked, how would be be successful with no handbook or training since they are new.   Answer Question