Kingsbridge Heights Community Center Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kingsbridge Heights Community Center

Kingsbridge Heights Community Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kingsbridge Heights Community Center in Jul 2020

Interview

It was a quick and simple process. I applied online , first did a phone interview, and then schedule a virtual interview and I received an offer a few weeks later after the virtual interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience using Excel?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kingsbridge Heights Community Center (Bronx, NY) in Aug 2018

Interview

I had a long chat with the director in charge of the department I was to work under. She asked about my experience, my desire to work in a system that helped all avenues of life, and how I would do in a place such as the Bronx.

Interview Questions
  • Are you open to working with adolescents from a different income and race than you?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kingsbridge Heights Community Center (New York, NY) in Jan 2016

Interview

I worked as a volunteer for about two months. After those two months I inquired to work as an assistant group leader. I was then offered the job and have been working for about 2 years. I have also helped around with other job positions like being a receptionist, administrative assistant, HR help, and working with kids.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kingsbridge Heights Community Center (Bronx, NY) in May 2012

Interview

There is always a two-interview process. No one gets hired on the spot. It was informing that during the interview, self care and work on one's self was discussed. It's hard to be a mental health counselor if you haven't worked enough on yourself. I was treated professionally, and expectations about the job was clear.

Interview Questions
  • Concepts of and interventions about trauma work and treating survivors of child sexual abuse and domestic violence. How do you deal with conflict in the workplace (with supervisors and peers). It was a long interview - about 1.5 hours. I liked that there was a skills test.

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kingsbridge Heights Community Center (Bronx, NY) in Feb 2012

Interview

I was hired on the spot. I was asked to describe some interventions. It was an easy interview. The interviewer was very outgoing and interesting. She made me feel comfortable right away. I was only interviewed by one person, the woman that would be my supervisor. Although knowledgable, it was obvious she had poor boundaries.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed