Kinray Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kinray

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Point, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kinray (College Point, NY).

Interview

Short and sweet. Asked a few questions and gave me an employment outline as well as information about where to take my drug test. They do not administer your typical drug test though, they require a hair test.

Interview Questions

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kinray (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

6 interviewers at once, for a first and final interview, ranging from HR, General Manager, colleagues and subordinates to the position. Questions came left and right from the panel, going back and forth between topics. While most interviewers had good lines of questioning, one seemed "hostile" from the get-go, focusing on "why " did I want this position. It made me wonder why I was asked to interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions ranged from how my background fit with the role, why was my experience relevant, describe specific skills, answer hypothetical questions, and why did I want the position.   Answer Question