Kolkata Municipal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kolkata Municipal Interview Questions

3.5

Dy Controller of Municipal Finance & Accounts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Kolkata Municipal (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Through a service commission all such recruitment take place. The commission conducts a written preliminary examination followed by a written examination and a personal interview.

Interview Questions

• If a thump on the table at the office is made when more than twenty or even one hundred demand something immediately, what should you do and what should not you do?   1 Answer

Ultimately I would have to return from the offer which was for a deputational post for three years (plus possibility of a two-year extension in course of time)!

Executive Health Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Kolkata Municipal (Kolkata (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Usually a promotional post from Medical Officer, but may be recruited through Advertisement in different Newspapers or Online - followed by Written or Professional-cum-Skill plus IQ / GK Test - followed by Personal Interview before a Board of Members.

Interview Questions

• How do you work if Management always tries to outwit & harass you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Consider compromising with Nil Personal Life & Being Loyal to Whims of Management