Konami Digital Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Konami Digital Entertainment

Multiplayer Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Playa del Rey, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Konami Digital Entertainment (Playa del Rey, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I did a very abridged interview since I had an offer from Rockstar in my hands. Went to the studio and met with the entire design team, studio head and the lead programmers. We discussed everything from my resume to my process of level design. Broke off into a technical interview with programmers for the second half of the day.

Interview Questions

• Programming question about sorting and Big O efficiency of my solution.   1 Answer

QA Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Konami Digital Entertainment in August 2013.

Interview

Go in, meet interviewer, do a mini test, get job. You have to do a little Qa session with a few of the company games, its not hard. At the end they tell you yes or no.

Interview Questions

• what are three major consoles   1 Answer

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Konami Digital Entertainment (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

Background Test. A one day interview process beginning with an HR manager, and moving on to a co-worker, department manager and VP (if the department has one).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was a contract employee. There was no negotiation for my role.

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Konami Digital Entertainment (El Segundo, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by a former co worker from Take Two Interactive in Agora Hills now in Northridge, Ca. We were not friends from the previous employer but did briefly work togather on overtime shifts, he remembered me by face. The interviewer was one of the QA Supervisors, he was kind and professional. He liked my experience but questioned the design/layout of my resume after going through my experience. He also probably needed something to criticize since felt I covered every need they were looking for. Despite that issue with my resume he hired me. I met the other QA Supervisor who was quiet but nice and professional as well.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer did not like the layout of my resume.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay rate was non negotiable.

Administration Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Konami Digital Entertainment.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter and got a request within a week for an on-site interview. Met with an HR rep and a manager for a total of about 40 minutes. The next stage, I was told, would have been a final-stage, one to one interview with the boss of the division.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Konami Digital Entertainment.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews with 12 individuals