Korean Air Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 17, 2017

2.6

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Korean Air (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I went to the Korean Job Fair and was sent an e-mail saying that they are hiring for HR, marketing and sales position. I applied online and was given an opportunity for an interview. It was a group interview. We were being interviewed 3 at a time, each 30 minute session. There is a final interview if you pass the first interview with the HR reps.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in high school? (korean)   1 Answer

Open Air Recruitment Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Korean Air in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was two rounds and went fairly well. The first was in person at the regional office with 3 of the employees, while the second was soon after via video chat with 3 others at the LA headquarters. I was told that I would find out within three weeks of my interview but was emailed four times the next few months with something along the lines of, "We're sorry for the delay. We will let you know soon" It's been 4 months since the time I was supposed to hear an answer, and after many email exchanges, I still have never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Q: What was the most difficult experience you've faced?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Korean Air (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

30 minutes long group interview at a time. The interview was processed in English by two interviewers. The interviewers generally tried to process the personality test as well as mission, skill test.

Interview Questions

• What is more important between leader and follower in a group work? And, what is your position in such a group work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Korean Air (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Really simple, one of the employees escorted us into the back offices and after that we waited for the manager to be ready to interview one of us. After when all of the people were interviewed we were escorted back to the front of the airport.

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Korean Air.

Interview

I applied online and got a call from them in about two weeks. There are two rounds for the interview. The first round was a group interview, in which three of us went in and were met by a panel of three interviewers. They just ask a you to introduce yourself and then ask questions based on your resume. Two weeks later, the second round was individual interviews with a panel of four interviewers. Similar to the first round, they ask questions based on your resume but in more detail and more in-depth. Therefore, expect it to be a little harder than the first. Afterwards, they need to do a background check before releasing the results, which they said would take 2-3 weeks. I don't know what they were doing but it actually took a whole month for them to send us emails again. The whole process took 3 whole months. Pretty unorganized and inefficient, I would say.

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Korean Air.

Interview

What are your strengths? they ask you the typical interview questions.Nothing really difficult. They go through your resume and ask you questions from there as well. You go through about two rounds of interview. They are nice but its just not worth the salary

Interview Questions

Negotiation

low

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Korean Air (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied thrugh internet and had a phone intervew and got a call for on site interview invitation and had an interview with a location manager, interview process and questions were easy and got a call for offer 2 weeks later.

Check In Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Korean Air.

Interview

what do you think of korean air? what do you know about korean air? how well do you work under stress?

Negotiation

bad

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Korean Air (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

online application, panel interview, final interview,
    it took 2weeks to know if im accepted or not.
    Interivew process was easy, but took long time to know the results.

They asked about me, airline industry, services, Korean air experiences

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Korean Air (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Interview appointment is scheduled over the phone.

You are led into a room with other candidates and have to fill out a ton of paperwork in addition to writing an essay.

Then you are led as a group (mine was just me and another guy) into a panel of 3 interviewers.

Total process takes about an hour or so.