Kwik Fill Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kwik Fill

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Oneonta, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kwik Fill (Oneonta, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Quick, asked basic questions about work background, asked if i had access to a computer because they do pre-hire paperwork online, set me up with an email address to fill out important paperwork, Told me to bring in birth certificate and social security card in order to be paid. Called later t confirm my background check came out clear, started two days later.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kwik Fill.

Interview

Filled out and submitted an application then the manager called me in to ask some basic questions about myself. After I was given a book that I was required to read and learn before I could start working. Was pretty fast and easy overall I think it only took about a week to start working at the store.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Penn, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kwik Fill (Penn, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

Well conducted. Open minded. Interviewed with the manager and the District Manager within a week. The interviews were intense but not uncomfortable. They asked very well rounded questions. I have thoroughly enjoyed my employment since

Interview Questions

• What are your 5 year expectations   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cheektowaga, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Fill (Cheektowaga, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

literally like 10 minutes, we sat down and he asked how i was. it was in a cramped back room. there really wasn’t many questions they were short staffed and needed people fast. the manager wasn’t very professional on the work site as well. all around definitely a temporary job

Fuel Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kwik Fill (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2019.

Interview

Easy going asked why I wanted to leave current job. Signed background check and got an email in 3 hours I passed when do I want to start. Very friendly and formal.