LGC Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Sort:

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LGC Associates (Nashville, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

Very informal; talked for about 4 hours and was basically told that the entire office staff needs to be fired and in the process of creating a new staff.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LGC Associates (Atlanta, GA) in June 2010.

Interview

it was easy she gave me an app to file out and i had to have a background check but was hired on the spot and worked the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i was told it was a temp service but i got payed 8,00 an hour and the hours were on call

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at LGC Associates (Portland, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

Very simple and quick. I was filling out paperwork the moment I walked through the door. It was a stress free process. My only hesitation was not being given enough information about the logistics of the company.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LGC Associates (Charlotte, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Dry and sped up. You could tell the interviewer had no clue what she was looking for in a candidate nor did she know the full job details. The training should have been structured like a classroom setting rather than another case of monkey see monkey do.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with hospitality? What are your strengths?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LGC Associates (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2014.

Interview

phone interview, face to face interview and then a follow up interview with the president of the company. Interview was fine met with branch manager got a tour and then met associates. Had to take a personality test to determine if I was a driver Interview was pretty straight forward. Interview was followed up by a phone interview with the president of the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LGC Associates (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Applied online, was contacted for an interview. Dor the interview, I had to pay for street parking and was not reimbursed. The woman I interviewed with described the position as working 60+ hours/week but only getting $520/week. She said I would be required to work all weekends and holidays. For $8/hour, no thank you.
    I was asking questions about the position and she cut me off and said that she had another interview so she could not answer anything. Overall, it was a giant waste of time and $2.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work flexible hours for 60 hours a week   Answer Question

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LGC Associates in June 2017.

Interview

First, you have a phone interview and then they set up an interview at their office. When I got to the office, if felt like everyone was in a rush and was given the wrong paperwork to fill out. At the end of the interview there is a quick test to determine your personality.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LGC Associates (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone Screen. Employment forms filled out on-site which was the first in person contact. The whole process was done over the phone. They company is both franchised and corporately owned. The Franchisee is not always available and often accepts too large of a work load for the employees to complete their jobs. The company over works their employees. At one point I was paid salary and with the hours I was worked it averaged out to less than minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LGC Associates (Seattle, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

The Senior Manager talked mostly of the company. They gave a brief overview of the position then continued the rest of their time explain the background of the company.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LGC Associates (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a 20 minute interview asking about my education and work experience and they wanted me to start asap. I told them I wanted to give my employer a two week notice but I was told they needed someone sooner. I left my previous job a week after I found out I had the job. However, they moved my start day a week after; therefore I felt bad because it could of been a week that I was working. Plus, it made me unqualified to be hired again with my previous company since I could not give a two week notice.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work weekends?   1 Answer