LKQ Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.2

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LKQ (Baltimore, MD) in December 2016.

Interview

Very intense there was a phone interview then second interview after that interview Director of Hr manager of department then two more.After training process interviews through out training. After training you get 90 day review and last interview

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave my current job   1 Answer

Developer Oracle Systems Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LKQ in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process just goes on and on. They take a long time to reply back with the feedback. I have applied for this position on LKQ career page and received a call from the HR team to schedule a 30 minute technical telephonic interview. The call went well and I even got a reply from the HR saying that they would schedule an onsite interview. The interview was easy based on my resume and the requirement. That's it. I never got a reply back again. I tried sending them emails about the update but there would be no response.

It would rather save my time if they would at least let me know even if its a negative feedback. But that never happens. If you are not even interested in replying back about the status why take the interviews??

Interview Questions

• Questions on Oracle Application modules AR and AP. Explain about the AR Invoice Interface and Customer Interface.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at LKQ in January 2016.

Interview

Got A Call For A Interview Last Week Spoke With The Hiring Manager He Seemed Like A Pretty Straight Forward Guy Pretty Honest About The Company And Atmosphere I Got the Opportunity To Sit With A Senior Agent To Get A Little Insight On How The Company Works .

Interview Questions

• Tell Me About Yourself ?
      Do you have any call Center experience?   Answer Question

COUNTER SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holland, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LKQ (Holland, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, standard in person interview. Not terribly difficult or challenging. Middle of the road. Very friendly HR staff for emails and phone interview. Entire process was worked around thanksgiving holiday week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Accounts Payable Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LKQ (Nashville, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy going, friendly interview. Both supervisors were present and each asked questions. The whole process was very casual rather than reading from the generic list of interview questions. I felt at ease speaking and asking questions. A+ ! Within ten minutes of leaving the interview I was called with an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• Computer programs that I have experience with   1 Answer

Senior Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LKQ (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

I had only one round of interviews at the office. The interview consisted of meeting with the tax director and the vice president of tax. During the interviews I was asked the typical get to know you questions, no case questions or behavioral questions. The interview with the VP consisted of him talking about the company for 95% of the interview and I basically just sat there and listened to him talk. They based their entire hiring process on the resume, not really the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any international tax experience?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leominster, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LKQ (Leominster, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

informal, 20 questions type, inside lkq Leominster office, person who interviewed me was great, he was let go 6 months after hiring me, I liked the people. I would not work there again

Interview Questions

• will you be ok with commissioned based pay   1 Answer

Route Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LKQ (Kent, WA).

Interview

This was a smooth process because I had proven myself to my new employer while I worked with them on behalf of my former employer. Because this employer already knew I could do the job, the process only involved discussing the pay rate. I was offered the standard pay for the position and since it was higher than what I was receiving from my current employer at the time I accepted it.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult part as far as the interview process is concerned.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

pass a drug test and a back ground check

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LKQ (Nashville, TN).

Interview

the hiring proccess was a basic interview. i applied online, a week later i got a phone call with basic questions. then the recruiter set up a face to face interview. a couple days later i was offered the job. went very smooth.

Interview Questions

• what is it that you look for on the financial statement?   Answer Question