LKQ Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LKQ

2.1

Sort:

Operations Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LKQ.

Interview

Interview went very well people are very nice. Made me feel very comfortable asked great questions and were extremely knowledgeable about the company. They answered all my questions and I left the interview having a great understanding of the job duties.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medley, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LKQ (Medley, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

they just asked just the basics. nothing to crazy honestly because there always looking for people. you don't even have to dress up for this interview, I went in basic jeans and sneakers.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Groveport, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LKQ (Groveport, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

Straight forward with sales manager. They asked about previous job responsibilities and who I handled difficult customers. They also asked about work ethic and did I mind spending a lot of time on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Did I have a problem working for a woman manager   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at LKQ in January 2016.

Interview

Got A Call For A Interview Last Week Spoke With The Hiring Manager He Seemed Like A Pretty Straight Forward Guy Pretty Honest About The Company And Atmosphere I Got the Opportunity To Sit With A Senior Agent To Get A Little Insight On How The Company Works .

Interview Questions

• Tell Me About Yourself ?
      Do you have any call Center experience?   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LKQ (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Standard questions for a technical interview
    The worst part was one of the guys was sitting in the room looking totally disinterested with poor posture and not asking anything at all.

Interview Questions

• It was one of those never ending technical questions. Well that doesn't work and so on...   Answer Question

Negotiation

They initially offered me an amount, but then tried to lower it when I started. I had to fight for what was originally offered.

Senior Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LKQ (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

I had only one round of interviews at the office. The interview consisted of meeting with the tax director and the vice president of tax. During the interviews I was asked the typical get to know you questions, no case questions or behavioral questions. The interview with the VP consisted of him talking about the company for 95% of the interview and I basically just sat there and listened to him talk. They based their entire hiring process on the resume, not really the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any international tax experience?   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LKQ (Akron, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Quick, no experience needed, just need to know common parts of cars. Jeans and a t-shirt is the uniform, very laid back work environment. Flexible Schedules. Anyone can do this job.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the location of the engine, transmission, coolin, heating, etc?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at LKQ.

Interview

Temp to hire through a temp agency

Negotiation

I took any offer , I needed a job.

Accounts Payable Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LKQ (Nashville, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy going, friendly interview. Both supervisors were present and each asked questions. The whole process was very casual rather than reading from the generic list of interview questions. I felt at ease speaking and asking questions. A+ ! Within ten minutes of leaving the interview I was called with an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• Computer programs that I have experience with   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LKQ (Nashville, TN) in January 2012.

Interview

It was a very easy process. Interviewed with the recruiter and then met with the manager. Overall the entire process took several days. Once everything was agreed upon, I started as a temp a week later and hired on 3 months later.