LMKR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 30, 2017

2.5

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LMKR (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in May 2017.

Interview

I got a call from the HR Associate, she set the interview with a margin of three days. The interview panel consisted of three to four persons, duration was almost one and a half hour. They first asked basic questions and then increased the difficulty level. In the end they gave me a chance to ask something about the company.
    Just after the technical interview, I was informed by the HR manager that I have qualified for the second round (HR interview). I also had that on the same day. After 10 days I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• The whole interview consisted of problem solving questions and algorithm analysis.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LMKR (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

Initial interview was done via phone call, received an email a month later requested by hr manager and higher up manager for a face to face interview. face to face interview was very short, quick, and brief. did a follow up email with regards to the application, no answer by anybody within the company.

Interview Questions

• although you don't have any oil and gas experience, do you still think you're a candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LMKR (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in April 2014.

Interview

i applied through employee referral. i took a week time. i had a panel interview where they tested my skills and i had to appeared in a written test after my interview process.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LMKR (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in February 2013.

Interview

I sent my resume to one of employee. so he reffered me and i got reply from HR to give technical interview the took both interview on same day and after 2 weeks i got offer letter

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islāmābād, Punjab (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LMKR (Islāmābād, Punjab (Pakistan)) in January 2009.

Interview

The interview started with the introduction of the panel followed by discussion on my profile. Expectations and details of expertise.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LMKR (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in March 2008.

Interview

Panel of 3 experts in the Domain asked questions. First they asked the basics then checking on the interviewer grip they increased the difficulty level. Then rated out of 10 in the end and send recommendation to HR. HR representative had discussion of salary stuff and other benifits.