LOOP LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at LOOP LLC

Candidate Interview Review

HTML Design Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LOOP LLC (Clearwater, FL).

Interview

I am from out of state and applied for the position online. I received an email asking when I would be in town. I let them know that I would have to either fly there or drive about 10 hours to get there, but I would try to be there whenever they needed me. We scheduled the interview and I drove the 10 hours and booked a hotel room.

When I got there, I noticed that their office is nice and modern. It looked like a lot of cool people worked there. The problems started when I was made to wait for an hour while the person who was going to interview me finished up a meeting. They had me take two skills tests while I waited. One was an HTML and CSS test which included correctly some code. The other one seemed like a test to check for attention to detail. My interview started an hour late and the guy who interviewed was not in a good mood. He hadn't had lunch yet and seemed cranky. I understand what that's like, but it certainly wasn't my fault. I felt like he let it affect the interview.

The interview started off rocky because he asked for my portfolio and even though I have one, I thought this was a 100% coding position so I wasn't prepared to show it. He got frustrated trying to find the link to my portfolio on Linkedin. The rest of the interview seemed to go fairly well and I still feel that I would be great for the position, but I did not get the job.

I was over all just really annoyed that they let me drive 10 hours to go down there, then blew me off for an hour while I waited in the lobby, then I felt like the hungry, cranky interviewer didn't give me a fair shot.

They had my resume so I thought they should already have a really good idea of whether I was good for the position or not. Basically, it was a huge waste of time and money for me.

Interview Questions

• None really, I just didn't know they would want to see a portfolio because I thought it was a coding only position   Answer Question