LPC Personnel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at LPC Personnel

MEDICAL BILLING Interview

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LPC Personnel (Katy, TX).

Interview

First interview, went through some questions about my job experience and skills. Didn't let me know about different test she had setup. The interviewer was very professional and pleasant. Willing to work with you on problems with test.

Interview Questions

• What did I do on my last job. Am I willing to work other jobs   1 Answer

Negotiation

Waiting on background check.

Temp to Hire Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LPC Personnel (Houston, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

I went in with my resume took a skills test and was called back later in the day with a position. They sent me on two different interviews with in the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't much of a negotiation phase

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LPC Personnel (Houston, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

I sent my resume through monster.com and got a call to come in the office.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was where do I see myself in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

It went smooth we talked about location and money

Administrative Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LPC Personnel (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

I've never thought that a staffing agency would be helpful but when the going got tough I gave it a shot.
    Initially, I was responding to an ad that did not mention they were a staffing agency.
    (I guess that is what most staffing agencies do)

My Conclusion....A typical Staffing Agency. You go there interview goes great, they tell you to call them back, and you do. They make you think you are overqualified and you should get job offers left and right. (I have lengthy work experience and possess a recent BA)

When I called back this is what the lady told me:

We are just waiting to see when its a good time for the several places that you could be a good fit for want to meet with you for an interview. I will call you back by the end of this week latest next week.

MOST SHOCKING--
    "From here on we'll call you, you don't have to call us."

....and then you wait and wait and wait obviously no call "crickets"

You waste your time interviewing and taking a Microsoft Office test.

Interview Questions

• Are you currently working?   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LPC Personnel (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

I filled out an application online. I had a pleasent phone call that set up an interview. I went to the interview and the lady was not very encouraging. She pointed out everything I had never done, never crediting me on what I have experience in. She said they would present my resume and information to the employer and get back to me. I never heard from them again. I was Very disappointed.

Intern Interview

Interview

tytpical interview process one phone interview with people from HR then face to face interview with manager