LPK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at LPK

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LPK (New York, NY).

Interview

video interview with HR & creative director asked questions about my portfolio and my background in general. easy conversation, took about 25 minutes. I was far away at the time so they did a video interview with was great.

Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LPK (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2010.

Interview

After submitting a resume and online portfolio, there was one short interview at LPK's headquarters in downtown Cincinnati. An in-person presentation of my portfolio was expected, and I discussed it with two people in a conference room setting. The conversation was easy-going and the interviewers were genuinely interested in hearing about my work.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really unexpected was asked…just needed to be prepared to talk about my work and my past experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation

As it was an internship, there wasn't much negotiation involved. After a interview and an offer, that was the conclusion of the interview process.