Landmarks Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Landmarks Marketing

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Landmarks Marketing (Annapolis, MD).

Interview

CEO describes the company and the position in great detail. Goes through the keys to being a great salesmen during the interview. Sets unrealistic expectations for even a great salesman, and finished with a 'potential' salary of six figures. Expects you to drop everything and start working for the company as soon as humanly possible.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Landmarks Marketing (Annapolis, MD) in February 2012.

Interview

Spent days discussing company objectives. Set up meetings before even discussing salary. Finally low balled a package.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to effectively grow revenues?   1 Answer

Low-Ball offer for an unreasonable amount of work and unrealistic expectations.

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Landmarks Marketing in March 2007.

Interview

Casual conversation in lengthy interview. We had worked together before so this was more of where to take the company, roles and responsibilities, challenges.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging personnel problem in recent past and how you solved (or something like that).   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated base plus bonus plus expenses. I put together the package and got employer to agree to terms. Advice? ASK!!

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dammam (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Landmarks Marketing (Dammam (Saudi Arabia)) in September 2010.

Interview

from flyers, i go to the agency to apply vacant jobs. in the day schedule for interview, early in the morning 7am, i go to that agency for the final interview, were hundreds of applicant was forming a line to go upstairs. they are two persons was asign to interview us. when my name call, he ask my name, age, my joy, numberof my family, he ask my present job. what is the brand? material, and sizes?. he also ask for what age for every size for? i answer him every question, and he satisfied.for my answer. he past me for that job. giving salary of 1200 riyal. working 9.5 hours a day. every 6 months giving increase and grade or position increase..

Interview Questions

• what age can hear the smallest size of your items?   1 Answer

Negotiation

by signing contract.