Language Select Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Language Select

1.5

Phone Interpreter/Translator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Language Select (Huntsville, AL) in June 2016.

Interview

I got an email from one of their phone interpreters. It said if I'm interested in that job,press the yes button, so I just pressd the yes button then she emailed back and asked the time for the phone interview. The next day, I got a phone call from her and she asked some questions, like if I had any interpreter experience and explained me working hours and pay. Pay is 40cent per minute.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any interpreter experience?   2 Answers

Over the Phone Spanish Interpreter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Language Select (San Antonio, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Interpretation via telephone from Spanish to English and English to Spanish for various industries within the United States, Canada and United Kingdom. Participated in the training program for new interpreters, support in the Organization of various activities of integration of employees carrying out the organization.

Interview Questions

• if I had experienced as interpreter   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Language Select in July 2015.

Interview

I got an invitation on UpWork for an interview, we scheduled a call for later that week, we talked about the job, and in the same call, we did a brief exercise simulating an over the phone interpretation. We scheduled a second call that was essentially a test, they put me on three "fake" calls to assess my skills, interpretation and customer service. Later that day they made me an offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Language Select in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was on the phone with a language lead, a typical insurance call mock up, also some questions about medical terminology. The interview lasted half an hour or so. Then, I received an offer letter, I didn't accept the offer since I was getting paid the same amount at my other companies and I have a huge call volume. I told them it made no sense to accept another offer for the same amount and the came back with a 5 cent difference per minute. I accepted the second offer and commenced the paperwork social security, background check, until I got hired.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience as an interpreter?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Language Select in May 2015.

Interview

The interview Process was very easy, very casual. It was great. I was referred by a friend who used to work there before me. There was only one single interview, it was conducted through Skype. They asked me if I had experience as an interpreter, which I did. This expedited the hiring process.