Laundry Locker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Laundry Locker

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Laundry Locker (San Francisco, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I've already had 2 interviews, one on a Wednesday then the 2nd the next day (Thursday). The initial interview was just the basic interview process, which went extremely well, the person that interviewed me was Anthony who is head operator for the delivery drivers. He was very nice and knew all of the ins and outs within the company. He made me feel very comfortable, which made me not be so nervous during the interview. Then he took me on a quick tour of the plant before introducing me to the Director of Operations, Jason, and scheduled me right away for the behind the wheel test (interview #2) for the very next day. Upon completion of my second interview, the CEO Tad, wanted to have a quick meeting with me in regards to the great feedback that he had received from the previous interviewers. Overall, the vibe here at Laundry Locker, the staff (upper and lower level) were extremely kind and welcoming. One more thing, the values that this company upholds is outstanding, they really take customer service to a whole new level!! 🤞🏼I get the job!

Interview Questions