LeadingEdge Personnel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at LeadingEdge Personnel

Sort:

Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LeadingEdge Personnel (San Antonio, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Filled out application online, and in a few days received an invite for a assessment online. Test was easy and worked on a Mac. It did take a couple of hours though. A few days after that, I got an email to call into the office to set up an interview that week.

Came into office, spoke to a staffing agent for about 5 minutes. Watched a video, filled out paperwork. Very low stress.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my employment background and skills.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LeadingEdge Personnel (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

They just asked the same industry questions, asked if I was familiar with the Client that I will be working for and if I had any call center experience. They did escort me around the office to inform me of all of the other departments that I will be working with internally. I met the Supervisors for my campaign and then was told that I will receive a call if they are interested.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LeadingEdge Personnel (Austin, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

I had to take an online test in their computer room, which consisted of math and other questions. When I finally got to talk to a person, she was rude and told me I'd never get a job in Austin because I have a tattoo (that is covered with long sleeves). Not only do I have a lovely job now, but every time that company sends us mail, it goes straight in the recycling.

Interview Questions

The woman I interviewed with was rude and disrespectful.

Temporary Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LeadingEdge Personnel (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Before the interview, a staff member sent me some testing to complete (Microsoft office suite, typing, and general office skills).

The interview was organized well. I gave my resume at front desk, filled out paperwork in the next room, then had my interview. The staff was friendly and followed up with upcoming jobs the next day.