Leapfrog Online Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leapfrog Online Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2017

3.1

Product Specialist Interview

Interview

I submitted an application online and two days later, I received an email to set up a phone interview with the recruiting lead. The recruiter couldn't have been less enthusiastic about interviewing. It sounded like she was blindly reading from a script. She asked me questions that I already answered in previous answers. At one point, she spent a solid 2min (talking extremely fast) reading a description of all the things leapfrog does. Then follows up with a "Does that sound like something you would want to do?" She asked me about salary, and I was looking for something $5k higher than the range; I told her I was still interested as long as I was on the higher end of the range. The interview lasted about 20 min, she never asked me if I had any questions about Leapfrog, She was just in a hurry to get off the phone from the start. I was more than qualified for the role, but received an email a few days later saying they were moving forward with more qualified candidates.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Leapfrog Online (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, I was phone screened twice, and then I was brought on-site for a face-to-face interview. Overall, it was a relatively average interview, although I have to say that I didn't appreciate the rapid-fire interview questions. I would recommend they take time to get to know the candidates, particularly for the type of role this is -- interpersonal skills are the foundation of a team.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were very rapid fire, "Please name for me a time when...."   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leapfrog Online (Evanston, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Spoke with several people of different levels and teams. Asked a lot about experience in digital space and experience with working with different teams (Media, Account, Business Intelligence, Call Center).

Interview Questions

• Can you describe your knowledge of and experience in the Paid Search space?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online, get a call from HR then the development manager,
    We talked about my background and experience, then he said send me few project to my email.
    When I did, my email was blocked and I notified the HR. After that, I have never heard from them.
    beware, this company is not serious about hiring professionals

Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Leapfrog Online (Evanston, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview took about an hour and thirty minutes. Spoke to 3 people [manager, director & VP] from the Media Department for 30 minutes each. Each individual was very easy to talk to and fairly informal - that being said don't go there using words like, "bro," "totes magotes," "like... [insert any word]"

Interview Questions

• Why am I interested in digital search marketing?
      How do I see the industry evolving?
      Answer Question

Business Analytics-senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Leapfrog Online (Evanston, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied through a job fair. had a phone interview with HR asking about my background. Then a phone interview the hiring manager. After the interview I went on-site to meet with the hiring manager and team members.

Miscellaneous Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I interviewed at Leapfrog Online (Evanston, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online through the Jobvite site. I checked the status of my application and saw that it had been opened, but nothing ever came of it.

6 months later, I got a call about the same role as my information was still in the system. I did a phone screen with the HR rep who was very nice and quite enthusiastic about my qualifications. A week later I went in for a marathon interview, meeting everyone who I might come into contact with at the company. Some of the meetings were with one person, some were with a team.

Another week later, I had an offer.

Interview Questions

• Because of the varied workload of the role, I was asked a very broad range of questions, some of which I had to do my best to bend answers to fit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very straight forward. They offered, and I liked the terms. What can I say--I'm easy.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leapfrog Online in March 2014.

Interview

Submitted an application online then contacted by HR via email for a phone screen. Had one more phone interview then invited for in-person interview. Met with four people from different disciplines. Invited by for another round of in person interviews, which consisted of three more people. Invited to lunch with future manager to address final concerns of fit. Offered position within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Very standard interview questions, nothing unexpected. Most questions along the lines of, "Tell me about a time when you...".   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very straight-forward. HR was very professional and transparent.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Leapfrog Online (Evanston, IL).

Interview

Initial contact was made by a recruiter after expressing interest at a job fair. I sent her my resume and had a phone interview. She was pleasant to speak with, asked appropriate questions and I felt it was a good 'first screening', as to be expected. I then was scheduled for a face to face interview with two people, their HR manager and then the current manager of who's position I was interviewing for. The interviews with both people were quite traditional in the questions they asked and referenced my resume quite a bit to have me elaborate on specific 'problem to solution' experience I had and how it impacted the companies bottom line. The process was quite easy, very good communication between the recruiters and LFO. They were prepared and had a good mix of prepared questions, and free flowing conversation.

Interview Questions

• They were quite adamant about learning about my previous data and analytics experience. In the job posting this was mentioned, but it didn't read like an analyst position, nor does the title, otherwise I would have drafted my cover letter and resume differently and came more prepared.   Answer Question

Senior Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leapfrog Online (Evanston, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR first. No tough questions, just asked my background and why I want the job. Then the HR set up a phone interview to talk with the hiring manager. After the interview I went on-site to meet with the hiring manager and a team member.