Lemans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lemans Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lemans

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Janesville, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lemans (Janesville, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

The process was casual compared to other interviews but not thorough. The questions were prepared by the department ahead of time and some were repetitive and others were normal behavior-type standard questions for this type of job. It was disappointing that more skill related questions were not asked or "how would you handle..." type of situation. I don't think they asked enough questions about me so I had to add in my qualities during my responses.
    I was disappointed at the company's systems because they were parsed and not utilizing an ERP system hence, I didn't want the job

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when there was a negative issue with your boss and how you handled it.
      Define the three areas of a project triangle (shocked at this detailed question because the job was not for a PM position). Are you a seeker things to be done or passive?   1 Answer

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Janesville, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lemans (Janesville, WI) in April 2012.

Interview

Usually start with one on one interview. Second interview involves meeting with two separate groups of managers. Questions between the two groups can be repetitive. The process usually takes 2-3 hours. Interview room gets warm and stuffy. After those interviews are complete, the managers meet to decide if an offer should be extended.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation; take it or leave it.