Liberty Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Liberty Resources Interview Questions

2.7

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Resources.

Interview

There were a lot of layers in their interview process. Their Human Resources Dept. checked out every detail on my resume including references, High school records, and past employers. For the final interview you will meet with a large panel, 4-6 people. They are nice but all ask several questions and you should expect to be there up to 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interviewing techniques   1 Answer

Acccounting Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Resources (Syracuse, NY).

Interview

I submitted my application online then I called HR to follow up. She called me back later on to schedule an interview. I was interviewed by two people from the Accounting Department. I got an offer about two weeks after the interview.

Management Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Resources (Syracuse, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Initial contact was by phone interview, which was a basic screening, nothing complicated. Upon arriving at the main office, I found the facility and staff to be very professional and courteous. I interviewed with two supervisors. The questions that were asked in the interview pertained to my previous experience and why I was interested in this new position. I have heard many good things about this agency and the benefits offered.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Resources (Syracuse, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone screening superficial and highly inaccurate representation of position and company. Wasn't going to interview due to CEO bad rep. Was hoping rep was wrong and would at least have collegial interview. Interviewed with CEO and two upper managers. One who is leaving after only a year. CEO was openly contemptuous and hostile during interview. He frequently left the room only to come back and ask a question that had already been asked. He gave the appearance of a desperate mentally ill patient. Pacing. When I ended the interview early saying it wouldn't be a good fit he became personally insulting. Stay away.

No amount of money would make working for these people worthwhile.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were inappropriate and bordered on illegal. I.E. Where do you live? Questions not repeatable here.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Resources (Syracuse, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

First was the phone interview to pretty much make sure you were sane and to weed out some of the applicants. Very easy questions (Suggestion, be yourself and spark conversation). Then there was only a face to face with Human Resources at Syracuse office. If they offered you the job then you had to do a urine analysis and a background check which took 5 days for results. Then youre hired!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Liberty Resources.

Interview

Once you fill out an application, it takes forever for them to get back to you and to go through the entire hiring process which includes a background check.

Interview Questions

• If an individual wants a cheeseburger, even though you and the individual discussed getting a healthier option, do you still let the individual get the cheeseburger?   1 Answer

Case Manager/Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cortland, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Liberty Resources (Cortland, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Wanted to know about my former experience, I did this role previously with another employer. Very relaxed interview and I felt like based on the individuals I interviewed with, I would be a good fit for the program. It was a pleasure working with this group for 2 years.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last position after only 5 months?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Resources (Syracuse, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with two supervisors. They both took turns asking me questions. A lot of the questions were scenario questions. The Interview took place at one of the IRAs. I initially went through a phone screening with Human Resources. They called me and then I received a phone call from one of the Supervisors.

Interview Questions

• Primarily scenario questions. What would you do if there was someone who did not want to go on an outing and was agitated. How would you approach the parent who was adamant that they wanted their kid to go.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Resources (Syracuse, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

Quickly received a call where they asked about my background over the phone. Then I got to interview with management and go to the site I would be working at to truly understand the role.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be good in this type of role?   Answer Question

DSP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Liberty Resources (Syracuse, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

I hand an over the phone interview with someone from Human Resources. I was then called a week later and had an interview with one of the Directors. The interview was short. They just asked me questions pertaining to my personality and what I like to do outside of work. My second interview was with two people. She said that they were going to move to the next phase of the hiring process and check my references.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I like to do outside of work.   1 Answer