Lifedesigns Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lifedesigns

1.8

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lifedesigns (Bloomington, IN).

Interview

The day ofthe interview I was nervous (but who isnt for an interview). The staff was very nice and greeted you when you arrived. They helped get you to where you needed to be. The questions very easy and able to understand. They all had to do with the customers.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel about going on an outting that you were not wanting to do or outside of your beliefs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifedesigns (Bloomington, IN) in January 2011.

Interview

Had one interview....was contacted the next week with a job offer....started out at $7.25 per hour during three week training period. Moved up to $8.85 per hour after training period was over.

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lifedesigns (Bloomington, IN) in September 2013.

Interview

About 45 minutes to an hour long. Lots of papers to fill out, you create your schedule there and find out when you can start orientation. Some questions were kind of pointless, for example: whats a mistake you have made and what did you learn from it.

Interview Questions

• Lots of scenario questions. example: what would you do in a situation where...   1 Answer

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifedesigns (Bloomington, IN) in May 2012.

Interview

There was only one question I recall being asked that actually made me feel that my supervisor cared about who they were hiring. The rest were directly related to which holes in a schedule that he could plug me into, and how willing I would be to bend over backwards if needed.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest concern about working here?   1 Answer

Employment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifedesigns (Bloomington, IN) in August 2016.

Interview

The hiring and Interviewing process was fairly easy and smooth.I had an interview with the Director and my second interview was with those already on the employment team. After 2 weeks I received a call from HR offering me the position and I started the following week.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience working with individuals with disabilities?   1 Answer

Employment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifedesigns (Bloomington, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

After I applied online, I followed up with an in-person check and I was told the person at HR had left the company so they would contact me after a replacement. After about a week, I received a call for an interview.

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifedesigns (Bloomington, IN).

Interview

The interview was very casual. The person holding the interview wore jeans. It seemed very unorganized, the interviewer even said multiple times "I don't know why I have to ask you these questions." I was interviewed on a Tuesday, by Friday I had the job offer and started training the following Monday, so it all moved very quickly.

Interview Questions

• If someone refused to do something you asked them to, how would you get them to do it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiations. It was a take it or leave it mentality on their part.

Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lifedesigns (Bloomington, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

Once I applied for the position, I received a phone call asking me to come in for an interview. Great interviewers who didn't make you feel intimidated or out of place. Very welcoming and outgoing!