Lifetime Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lifetime Interview Questions

2.3

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lifetime (Des Moines, IA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was hour long with a 30 minute practical interview. Laid back business casual with normal strength and weakness questions and ability to prove you know your stuff about the bodybuilding

Interview Questions

• How do you stay up to date with the latest techniques?   1 Answer

Member Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lifetime (Columbia, MD).

Interview

First interview is with a manager, second interview is a Group interview with GM. You must be able to recite the mission and motto, but if you score the second interview you are as good as hired.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lifetime (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

It was lengthy as after I applied I did not get a single call for like two months or something. then a recruiter called to say i should come in for in person meeting to see if i would be qualified for the job. then they took another month to review and called me for a follow up.

Interview Questions

• describe your weaknesses and strengths   1 Answer

Registered Dietitian Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lifetime in November 2014.

Interview

I received 2 hour-long interviews. The first was with the manager of the personal trainers I believe, the follow-up 3 days later was with the existing RD. After the second interview concluded, the woman who I would be working with/ training me, asked that I go out on the floor and find 3 prospective clients, tell them I am the new RD, offer them a complimentary 30 minute nutrition consultation, then bring back their names phone numbers and emails. A bit daunting, but I went ahead and completed the task. The RD just said thank you, I'm interviewing this week, but I will get back to you by Friday. ??? What about these members I just promised a comp session to? Since then I've emailed and left voicemails thanking them both, on the day following interview, returned in person to attempt to speak with the manager, and have heard nothing in a month and see the job is again being posted. Really hoping that means I was overqualified, and they were scared to hire me... As it was a full time position and 100% commission!!! I would be working evenings and weekends. Figured it would be a good starting job in my field, but still shocked it was 100% commission AND they never called or responded, to just say no thank you... I suppose the most disappointing part is that I am a member there and I figured they'd be more cordial...

Interview Questions

• What would you do/ say on the initial consultation with new client etc .?   Answer Question

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifetime in January 2014.

Interview

I got a phone screening interview about 5 days after I applied online. I was asked to come in the next day for an interview. After the interview I arranged another date to show my lifeguard and swimming skills and was told if I pass this round I will have an interview with the general manager where I will need to know the mission statement. They are very thorough in hiring.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Cafe Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelby Township, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lifetime (Shelby Township, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

Easy interview. Generic questions. Laid back. Overall, it was a an easy interview. As long as you have people skills and emphasize that you are team player you will most likely get the job. There was only one interview and the manager called me the following day to tell me that I got the job. I started roughly a month after that.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Lifetime?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very straight forward. It's a minimum wage job so there was much negotiation. A simple yes or no for the position.

Lifecafe Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifetime (Dallas, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

felt like i was applying for a sales position.

Interview Questions

• describe a time where you had to stop what you were doing to make a customer happy   Answer Question