Lincoln Electric System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lincoln Electric System

2.8

Associate Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Electric System (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by four people. As usual the first few minutes was about introducing themselves and describing about the job. They then asked six questions. And then later allowed me to ask questions. It was a 30 minute phone interview

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my passion, challenges I could face in the workplace.   Answer Question

Financial Services Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincoln Electric System.

Interview

First you will be contacted by HR for interview set up. You have a hiring and other department managers group interview.After you will be interviewed by VP. If hired, there is a background check and drug testing.

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lincoln Electric System in December 2017.

Interview

3 steps.

Prescreening call.
    Technical interview.
    Face to face interview.

Typical questions but all over the map. They want someone to do IT help desk and secure public sector critical infrastructure.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lincoln Electric System in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online in the LES career website. I received an email from the HR after 3 weeks asking my availability for a phone screen. Then had the phone screen 2 weeks later with the hiring team of 2 managers. Most of the questions were based on the information on my resume and previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• Mostly based on experience. Asked to explain the projects on my resume   Answer Question