Lionsgate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lionsgate Interview Questions

Interviews at Lionsgate

2.6

Finance Manager Interview

Interview

Extremely nice and considerate employees, interview process was enjoying and pleasing.
    Two rounds of interviews and met with 5 different people. Overall the interview process was easy because of the great people.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interviewer was very kind and mainly asked about my previous internship and work experiences. She also asked why I picked the major I chose in college. The interview lasted about 30 minutes

Intern Interview

Interview

5 interviewers. Standard Questions. Why I want to be in the industry. Very nice people. Great culture. Not too many name me a time type questions. Good overall experience.

Summer Interview

Interview

2 behavioral phone calls. The first was with HR and the second was with the department coordinator. The interviewers were friendly and made room for casual conversation and left time for questions at the end.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lionsgate.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from HR for an interview. My interview was with management over video chat. I was offered the position about a day later. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my major and why I was interested in working for them   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lionsgate.

Interview

Interviews with executive and business managers. Initial informational interview. Coffee with business executives in the department. Second round culture fit. Then a 3 month probation period which acts as a trial run but it's nothing to worry about.

Interview Questions

• What are previous projects which added value to the business?
      Excel modeling proficiency?   Answer Question

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lionsgate (Santa Monica, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

2 phone interviews with HR managers then an in person interview with 3 HR superiors. One interview was questions on what i can bring to the table. the next were behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to manage multiple tasks for a deadline, how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lionsgate.

Interview

It is an onsite interview, and the interviewee asks many model related questions, very specific. There are also one SQL question and some probability questions. The team leader then talked with you briefly.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lionsgate in March 2019.

Interview

I applied to Lionsgate online and within a few days, I got an email asking me my availability for an interview. The interview itself was not too bad. The recruiter was friendly and asked to explain a bit about myself before he went ahead and started asking the interview questions. Overall it was a positive experience.

Publicity Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lionsgate in March 2019.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter was the first step. The interview was pretty general questions about interest in the industry and prior experience and qualifications. Second interview would be a phone interview with the team.

Interview Questions

• What is something in the entertainment industry you have been keeping up with?   1 Answer