Lionsgate Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 75 of over 75 interviews

Campus Recruiting12%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Lionsgate (Santa Monica, CA)

Interview

Good experience and professional. I felt comfortable and welcomed. The interview was average in difficulty. They are industry leaders so do look for talented employees and particularly people that are passionate about the film industry.

Interview Questions
  • Why you want to work at Lionsgate?
    Answer Question

Lionsgate

Application

I interviewed at Lionsgate

Interview

They use a new web-browser based interview system that is very easy to follow. They interview candidates as a committee so be ready to speak with multiple people. The team shows full transparency and approval of the CEO which are both good signs.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you felt under pressure and how did you handle it?

Lionsgate

Application

I interviewed at Lionsgate

Interview

The interview for Box Office Assistant was short and concise. As well as direct, focusing on interviewees previous job history and experience as well as future ambitions. Questions focused on what they seek to pursue and achieve at the company.

Interview Questions
  • How was your experience and your previous place of employment

Lionsgate

Application

I interviewed at Lionsgate

Interview

I had a phone interview and then invited for in person interview about a week or so later. The in person interview was conversational and friendly. I was asked about prior work experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lionsgate

Application

I interviewed at Lionsgate

Interview

It was an online interview. It was not easy and took around two hours. I didn't have good feeling about the interview. I was not well prepared and couldn't wait until the interview ends

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Why are you applying for this position?

Lionsgate

Application

I interviewed at Lionsgate

Interview

Focused on what I wanted and what I could bring to the company. It was refreshing. I felt at ease and not overwhelmed. My goals matched the team’s overall goals.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lionsgate

Application

I interviewed at Lionsgate

Interview

I was reached out to be a recruiter for a screening, and interviewed with two people on the team I would work under a few days later. I got the job offer two days later. Super fast and efficient!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lionsgate

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Lionsgate

Interview

Went through three rounds of interviews over the course of 2-3 months and then never heard back. Not even to tell me they went will someone else. Just radio silence. Rude. Probably won't ever apply at the company again after the experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Lionsgate

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lionsgate

Interview

2 rounds of interviews, 1 with HR and 1 with the manager. The first involved more broad general questions and the second involved more technical ones. The interviewers were respectful and kind.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lionsgate

Application

I interviewed at Lionsgate

Interview

Easy and efficient - very respectful and asked questions appropriate for the job about background and experience and thoughts on matters. I really do not know what else to say other than it's your typical interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 75 Interviews