Cover image for Lionsgate

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Lionsgate Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 88 of over 88 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lionsgate

Lionsgate

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Lionsgate

Interview

I had a total of 5 interviews. First I met with the hiring manager, then I had 2 other interviews - each with 2 employees. After at least a month of radio silence, I moved to the final stage and met with 2 other executives. This process took 2+ months and I had to interview with a total of 7 people... which felt like a bit overkill.

Interview Questions
  • How me about a time when you....
    Answer Question

Lionsgate

Application

I interviewed at Lionsgate

Interview

Very professional, the recruiter was top notch, extremely responsive and helpful. Other team members also made very good impression. Three rounds in total. Only problem, they took about 4 weeks to make decision after last step.

Interview Questions
  • Background, why interested in this position, average management interview.

Lionsgate

Application

I interviewed at Lionsgate

Interview

Interviewed with the entire team—3 separate group interviews and one with the head of the team. Questions were simple. They just wanted to get to know me better and see if my experience was a good fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lionsgate

Application

I interviewed at Lionsgate

Interview

This was a brief screening where I walked through my resume and answered simple questions. It lasted about 15 minutes and I was moved to the next round. At the end, I had the opportunity to ask questions and was told about what the company was looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lionsgate

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lionsgate

Interview

First interview was with HR and then I had 3 individual interviews with team members and hiring manager. I never heard back about position even though my last interviewer said I would be getting a final interview. I followed up with HR and still didn't hear back.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Lionsgate

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lionsgate in Mar 2022

Interview

This is quite literally the worst interview process I've had, with any company, ever. From the recruiters taking weeks to respond (even just for setting up an initial interview), to the person I interviewed with eating during the call! I chose to remove myself from the interview process as I could tell that if their interview process was horrendous, then I should expect similar within the role. I would NOT recommend interviewing with/working at Lionsgate to anyone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lionsgate

Application

I interviewed at Lionsgate

Interview

Three different interviews, with a phone screening by HR. HR manager was great! Gave really great intel regarding the position. The second was with the manager, who was great, but wasn't able to build the rapport as I had with HR. Third interview was with the director.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself What does your day to day look like What would you do in XYZ situation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lionsgate (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2022

Interview

Barely asked me any relevant questions to paid media, felt like a personal review as opposed to an actual professional job interview. As a Spanish immigrant, one has to wonder what happened there, but thankfully the majority of other studios value diversity in 2022!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lionsgate

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lionsgate

Interview

2 Rounds: Personal Interview: what would you improve about the platform (What analytical techniques would you use?) Group Discussion: Come up with common features you agree on (Compare across different competitors, what are the advantages and disadvantages)

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Lionsgate

Application

I interviewed at Lionsgate

Interview

It was between average and easy with two rounds of interviews. The first one had some technical questions along with some aptitude questions. The second one was an HR interview mainly focusing on the motivation and random questions like why this company or industry, what will you get out of it, how will the company benefit from you.

Interview Questions
  • some of the HR round questions included why this company or industry, what will you get out of it, how will the company benefit from you
Viewing 1 - 10 of 88 Interviews

Lionsgate Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Lionsgate as 68.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.69 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Coordinator and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Manager and Intern - Hourly roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Lionsgate takes an average of 22 days when considering 88 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 8 days), whereas Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 26 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Lionsgate according to 88 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 35.25%