Los Angeles Clippers Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 25 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Los Angeles Clippers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Los Angeles Clippers (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2021

Interview

After applying through LinkedIn for a counsel position with the LA Clippers legal team, an HR representative reached out asking me to provide in-depth written answers to a series of questions regarding my past experience as a first step in the process. I submitted a highly detailed summary of my past work *in addition* to a resume and cover letter - which both indicated my skill set. It took follow-up on my end to learn that I wouldn't be included in any actual rounds of interviewing after working to complete and submit all of these materials. It was extremely frustrating to be asked to go to such great lengths, only to be phased out of the process without notice or in-person consideration from the hiring team.

Interview Questions
  • What is your target compensation for this role? Based on the position description and your own research, why do you feel you would be an ideal candidate for this role? Please describe your regular partners and stakeholders in your current position, their positions in your organization/relationship to your company, and what projects you work on together or how you support them. We are looking for business relationships outside of another attorney or legal team. In closing, is there anything else we should know about you or your career?
    Answer Question

Application

Interview

Phone Call for about 30 minutes about behavioral questions. The interviewer was very helpful and chill. I believe that it is good to have a sense of how management is conducted in a small organization and how it translates to a bigger market.

Interview Questions
  • What experience have you had prior to this?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Los Angeles Clippers (Los Angeles, CA) in Jun 2018

Interview

My experience was a group interview. 6 people were getting interviewed by 2-3 Clippers employees. They asked questions to each person about their resume and also other randoms questions like what are you most proud of so far in your life

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for the LA Clippers? What is the hardest thing you've had to accomplish? What did you learn while working at ...

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Los Angeles Clippers (Los Angeles, CA) in Mar 2018

Interview

After filing out the application you'll receive a personality screening then a phone interview with the HR manager. Then if you proceed you go into the Clippers office where you interview with the manager for the respective department they feel you would be strongest at .

Interview Questions
  • If there was a CR initiative you could start, what would it be?

Los Angeles Clippers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Los Angeles Clippers

Interview

Group interview (10+ people). There is one person from each dept that interviews and they usually partner up (2-3 depts) to interview one group at a time. They just throw questions, and everybody goes around answering. You just have to stand out some way so that they remember you because there are too many people they are interviewing at once. If you live in the LA area, mention that you are local because the position requires you work every home game.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

I applied on teamwork online. Never got a call back. Applied for a second time...Two weeks before season started, I got an interview and was hired that same day. It was a group interview at their office. I only got about two chances to speak since there was many of us. Very interesting but also intimidating. There was a mix feeling and vibe that was being put out. But I'm happy I was given a chance to showcase my abilities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Los Angeles Clippers

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Los Angeles Clippers in Aug 2016

Interview

I applied on teamworkonline.com and was invited in for an interview a week later. The process begins by being in a room of 50+ candidates where different managers from each department come in the room and talk to you about the department they specialize in. Afterwards you sign up for four departments that you would like to interview for. I recommend sitting as close to the sign up table as possible. There are only four time slots for each department with six spots and each time slot fills up fast! I was able to sign up for three interviews: Corporate partnerships, MVP Services, and Group Events. Each group interview is 30mins. The questions are not hard to answer. I don't have a background in sports so I felt that they gravitated more towards candidates who have a sports background. Overall it was a great opportunity to interview with the Clippers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Los Angeles Clippers

Application

I interviewed at Los Angeles Clippers

Interview

The interview itself was quite standard (stereotypical questions asked) but the process was delayed. Was told I'd hear back by the end of the week, then was postponed until sometime the following week, didn't hear by the end of that week, so sent an email the following Monday when I was told I wasn't chosen. Nice people, but not the way I wanted it to go.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Los Angeles Clippers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Los Angeles Clippers

Interview

Group interviews conducted by different departments, fairly simple and straightforward questions. Make sure to talk to people before you go inside for the interview because they might ask you questions about other people to see if you are a team player or not. Have questions ready to ask your interviewers because they will ask you if you have any questions and you will look bad if you don't have a good question. DO NOT ask if you will get to meet the players for obvious reasons.

Interview Questions
  • Be prepared for some curve ball questions. They brought up a name of a reference I listed on my resume, and asked what that person would say about me.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Los Angeles Clippers (Los Angeles, CA) in Sep 2015

Interview

The interview process begins with the submission of an online application. I applied to a general ad regarding game night internship opportunities in Community Relations, Fan Relations, Group Sales, and Sponsorship. After a few weeks they email candidates inviting them to a series of group interviews, which featured 8 candidates and 2 interviewers. I participated in 3 group interviews; for Community Relations, Fan Relations, and Group Sales, all of which were 30 minutes long. The interviews were pretty relaxed and basic, no questions out of left field and the managers were all very welcoming.

Interview Questions
  • What types of challenges do you foresee encountering? (Community Relations)
  • Why do you want this position? (Fan Relations)
  • What is one common misconception others have of you? (Group Sales)
1 person found this interview helpful