Los Angeles County Economic Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Los Angeles County Economic Development Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Los Angeles County Economic Development

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Los Angeles County Economic Development.

Interview

Basic overview of resume and experiences, met with department staff individually and toured the office. Basic overview of resume and experiences, met with department staff individually and toured the office. Basic overview of resume and experiences, met with department staff individually and toured the office. Basic overview of resume and experiences, met with department staff individually and toured the office.

Layoff Aversion Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Los Angeles County Economic Development (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

I got the interview through Act One employment agency in downtown Los Angeles. I went for an in-person interview and received the job offer shortly thereafter. I later found out they were very impressed that I sent a thank-you email to my interviewer and that was what gave me a leg up over the other interviewee.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience with customer service and outreach (cold calling especially).   Answer Question

Policy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Los Angeles County Economic Development (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Was immediately contacted after submitting resume. Conducting phone interview, followed by in person interview with two individuals.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Los Angeles County Economic Development in May 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview after I submitted my resume. A couple weeks later, I was invited in for a face to face interview with the person I would be interning with. It was a really laid back interview. They asked a few questions about my resume and my goals for the future.