Lundbeck Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.8

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lundbeck (Deerfield, IL).

Interview

Very easy and conversational. Felt more like a having coffee with friends over being interviewed for an awesome job. There were several calls with Princeton one, one on one, two managers, then regional director.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lundbeck (Sioux Falls, SD) in May 2016.

Interview

two phone screens, then phone interview with hiring manager which lead to face to face interview with manager and a trainer. The interview was 3.5 hours away so I drove to it and arrived early.
    I had prepared a 30 60 90 day plan and the interview was fairly relaxed overall.
    I had great clinical and background experience, however, since I had a house fire and it had been 8 years since being in the industry, I did not have any of the documentation.

within 2 days, I received the sorry email.

Interview Questions

• general screen questions and behavioral question style of interviewing. worst case, a situation that you made a difference, access issues, overlap rep questions...pretty standard.   Answer Question

Sales Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lundbeck (Deerfield, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied on-line. I was asked to answer some questions in a Word Document and then did an HR screen. After that did a phone screen with Hiring manager. Then I was called for an on-site six hour marathon interview that was just plain too long for this position. Plus did not meet hiring manager and her manager till end of day when I was exhausted. Overall a nice group of people working at Lundbeck, just hard to be on point interviewing for six hours straight. Many of the individuals I spoke with did not want to seem to hire someone without pharmaceutical experience. Would not apply again to this company.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lundbeck in December 2015.

Interview

Phone then face to face with hiring DM. Manager seemed to have a candidate in mind already. Interview seemed to be a formality for him to fulfill company requirements. Did not seem to be engaged in hiring process.

IT Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lundbeck (Deerfield, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Learned of the job through LinkedIn posting. Applied online and received an application packet, which included a written Q&A with some general questions related to job experience. Followed up with phone interview and then an on-site interview with 4 different people. The interview time also included a videoconference to their home office in Denmark (interviewed with one person there).

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to employ creativity in solving a problem.   Answer Question

Manager-Home Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lundbeck (Deerfield, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Screening with Talent Acquisition, screening with Hiring Manager, 5 person interview on site.
    I told TA what I was looking for salary wise and she said OK. Then when I got offer ,it was 30% less. Why did I waste my time interviewing? I thought offer would be more. No room for negotiating.

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

I've met the head of accounting department and the hiring manager. The process lasted about 60 mins. It's a contract job so much easier to get.

Interview Questions

• Normal behavior questions and pretty friendly atmosphere.   Answer Question

Negotiation

contract job, no negotiation

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Lundbeck (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

After the obligatory phone screening and 1-on-1 phone interview, I was sent to a regional in-person interview with many other candidates. I met with four (4) people over 2 hrs: an HR rep for the company, a district sales manager from another region, and finally a face to face interview with the hiring manager and her regional director. The process was a bit chaotic and not enough time was given to the final interview (with the hiring manager). The entire interview process, from phone screening to final decision, took 5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• There were no "curveballs" or unique questions asked in the interview process; the key (as it always seems to be) is to determine what specific skills or personality type the hiring manager is looking for, then see if you're a match. In my case, they seemed very interested in someone who could work indedpendently yet collaborate with overlapping teammates.   Answer Question

Account Manager - Brintellix Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lundbeck (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen with HR and was moved along to a phone interview with the hiring manager. He explained the process with critical dates. Following the phone interview the hiring manager emailed me at 6:50pm on Friday inviting me to a in-person interview on Thursday. I replied back Saturday afternoon and he replied the spot had been taken and he would get back to me with an alternate time. I replied Sunday with my availability. Monday I received a call from HR inquiring as to whether I had interviewed with the manager. I explained that I had completed the phone interview and was supposed to meet in-person but we hadn't nailed down a time. She said she would call the manager and get back to me by end of day. I heard nothing from her so on Tuesday I reached back out to the manager who apologized but he was travelling without his notes and was I available the following Monday or Tuesday? I replied back immediately that I was available Tuesday and requested a time. I was a little concerned because he had previously told me that Monday was his cut-off for moving two final candidates forward. I never heard anything back from him. On Monday I called the HR contact who said she'd reach out to him and get back to me by end of day. Never happened. Perhaps I dodged a bullet but it's unfortunate that the hiring company doesn't have the same expectations of professionalism from themselves as they do their candidates.

Interview Questions

• If you were to leave the room what are 3 negative things the people in the room would be saying about you.   Answer Question

PR Sci Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lundbeck (Paramus, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

Typical interview process assessing all relevant skills. One on ones every 30 min plus seminar all day

Multiple interviews with many people. Offer came after second interview

Not much more to say. Group interview for lunch