Lyreco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lyreco Interview Questions

Interviews at Lyreco

2.9

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lyreco (Leeds, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

Very long & in-depth. I had a telephone interview, a video interview, 1st face-to-face interview, a trial day & then a 2nd face-to-face interview with someone who new nothing about the previous steps and got my name wrong. The process went very well up until the 2nd interview. It's good to have a trial day as you get to see if the role is for you.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. Give examples of target achieving, dealing with pressure etc.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lyreco.

Interview

The interview was three stages long , the first stage was telephone interview with the two following being face to face. First stage was handled by the Recruitment Team, then my Line Manager conducted the next, with their Manager being involved at final stage.

Interview Questions

• Around the challenges that I might face as I wasn't completely sure what they were at that point.   1 Answer

Field Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyreco in May 2018.

Interview

Long winded, phone interview, then face to face, day out in the field, followed by a final face to face interview, needs to be a shorter process. wouldn't be too bad if a job was offered but to do 4 stages to hear a no is a bit much

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lyreco (Telford, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online, 1 round telephone interview and i had 1 face to face interview, i wasn't successful but they didn't bother to provide feedback, i found out through my LinkedIn feeds that they hired someone else, also chased up for a response and received nothing

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lyreco (Telford, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

The process is a telephone interview with someone in the Recruitment team, then a face to face interview with the hiring manager and finally a final stage interview with the hiring manager and their manager.

Interview Questions

• What are your understandings / expectations of this role?   1 Answer

Field Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lyreco.

Interview

First interview with ASM, then a day in the field and the a final interview with SASM if they have the common courtesy to show up and not send someone else.
    All this process could well be pointless though. You can have bags of experience and be well suited to the role, go on the day in field and cold call straight away get past everything and be down to yourself and one other candidate. this candidate may have no experience in cold calling, no experience dealing with existing customers not have a clue about the geographics of the area and clearly be a bad choice for the role, however its a young woman whos very pleasing to the eye and its a pervert whos taking the interview. you will lose.
    Go to one of their many competitors, they have better reviews from customers and the margins are not as high so you wont feel like your ripping people off.

Interview Questions

• Have you any questions to ask, are you sure you havent any questions you want to ask, are you sure your sure........   1 Answer

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monster (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lyreco (Monster (Netherlands)) in February 2016.

Interview

They organize multiple personal meetings. The first will be with HR, the second with your direct report and a last one with one of the Directors. They will ask you to fulfill a short personality test, in which they set up an online personality test which will take around 20 minutes. As sales they will ask you to join a one day in the field to get an understanding of how you act. At last they will make an offer.

Interview Questions

• most questions were situational questions which are hard to answer without having any view of the people and organization   1 Answer

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lyreco (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

Hr is located in Marham, Toronto so the person in charge of the Phone interview called and had 45 mins interview questions, then waiting 4 days to get a call back from the recruiter informing me that they were interested and to expect a follow up call, then a face to face interview, standard questions in both cases, with HR and direct superior

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lyreco (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2010.

Interview

you have 3 intervies. first on the phone second at the office with the team manager and third with the department director. for montreal you have to be bilingual. they are looking for people that do not have their proper ideas. they are very behind and sometimes unprofessional.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antwerp (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lyreco (Antwerp (Belgium)) in November 2019.

Interview

Eerst krijg je een persoonlijkheid test ,zonder enkele e-mail of bericht van iemand, plots moet je een test doen voor 1 uur. Misschien dan zou je voor eerste gesprek moeten komen, maar dit ook alleen met e-mail dus niemand heeft idee over jou salaris verwachtingen of andere vragen.

Interview Questions

• Aan de spot “cold call” oefeningen,zonder product of bedrijf info. Simpele vragen over sterke en verbeter punten. Eigenlijk hadden ze moeten gewoon mij even bellen en mijn salaris info vragen , zou ik nooit daar naar toe rijden. Ik voelde al dat de sollicitatie snel af was, waarschijnlijk door mijn hoge salaris wensen en misschien niet succesvolle cold call moment   1 Answer