M2W Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.5

Remote Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at M2W (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume online. Conversed with the owner of the company via email. Then I interviewed twice via phone and once via Skype for a remote position. I spoke by phone with the exiting designer, a project manager and the company owner. As the field of candidates was narrowed, I was asked to submit a sample design test as another level of selection.

Interview Questions

• They asked for details on my previous work experience. The interviewers wanted to be sure I would be happy and fulfilled with the job requirements, which told me they were looking for someone long-term.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M2W (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

You gotta be yourself. They have decades of experience in the industry. They have been there done it. So please speak the truth. If you can't do some thing say no. They can understand very easily if you can be trusted.

Interview Questions

• Case scenario what would you do if your BA doesn't show up at an event ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at M2W (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

You apply online. Then you will receive a call from the company for an interview. You then meet up with them and discuss qualities that identify you as a person.

Interview Questions

• What quality describes you?   1 Answer

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at M2W.

Interview

Easy, they need workers so they will take anyone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chino Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M2W (Chino Hills, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

none whatsoever
    its like hey we got a new dummie alright youre hired !
    soo unprofessional
    theres no such thing as the interview process
    interview process is voided
    im only typing my review to give an honest review and let people know not to trust
    m2w la,ca

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M2W in November 2012.

Interview

Phone screen with project manager and then 2 rounds of interviews. The first with the Director and the second with the client. Overall the process was very easy going and ended up being more of a conversation with the agency.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was fairly casual, however the client is very involved with the process and eager to learn more about you. Be prepared to answer relative questions to the clients brand and understanding of business units.

"How do you motivate and recruit your brand ambassador team?"
      "What is your understanding of scaled executions?
      "What is the most difficult situation you have experienced with a client?"
      "Are you open to working weekends and holidays?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very upfront about the budgets the client has and meet industry standards.

Field Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at M2W (Alameda, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

My first two interviews were for a Program Manager manger position, which I did not get. I was then offered a Field Agent position, which I did get. The two interviews for Field Agent, however, were both "cattle calls" with dozens of people interviewing for a few openings.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember, honestly. The interviews had very little questions and were more along the lines of, "Tell me about yourself and why I should hire you."   Answer Question