MKTG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 28, 2017

2.1

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MKTG (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Started with a phone screen with the recruiter. Then went on a phone interview with the hiring manager. Lastly ended with an onsite interview with 4 employees. It lasted for 2 hours. They asked about my experiences.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Interview

I was contacted by a manager to have a phone interview for a part time brand ambassador position in Denver. Four hours before the interview the lady confirmed she would call me and I was told "she was excited to chat with me." 3pm rolled around and no phone call or email. I double checked her e-mail and it was the right time we had agreed upon. I followed up over e-mail saying I could chat another time and weeks still haven't heard back. it made me feel really bad and confused and left a really bad taste in my mouth about the company.

Demonstrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MKTG (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Over the phone lasted 15 mn I got the job. This a marketing company that works in side other store's too sale and promote products for other company's I liked doing it.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever word in customer service   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at MKTG in October 2017.

Interview

Contacted initially by HR and asked the generic interview questions. Then I had two follow up interviews with 2 higher managers. Timeline was laid out, salary was discussed, and then no contact was ever made from MKTG. This is the second time I have gone through multiple interviews, and then not informed of anything. Will not accept any calls from MKTG in the future.

Freelance Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at MKTG (New York, NY).

Interview

A friend submitted my resume for consideration. HR reached out and I went in for an interview with a VP in the studio. The conversation was clearly split into 3: understanding of digital, project management skills and experience, and then personality/culture fit. It was almost an hour long. I received a confirmation in a couple days and I started freelancing a day or so after that.

Account Manager Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MKTG (San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of one phone interview. Some non traditional questions were asked which caught me a little off guard. Perhaps this is to be expected with a creative marketing agency. The most disappointing part of the interview process is that MKTG provided little to no feedback on why I didn't get the job which I was clearly qualified for.

Interview Questions

• Some of my more unique questions were who inspires you, what makes you unique and why you believe you're a cultural fit for MKTG   Answer Question

Promotional Model Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MKTG (Miami, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed, if you have experience it should be a breeze. Basic uestions about past promotional events. I could see how this interview would be intimidating if the candidate lacks experience

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MKTG (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied on Indeed and got an email within a couple days to set up a phone interview. It was a very casual conversation, mostly informing me of what the company does. The woman on the phone was super nice and didn't put any pressure on me. I stated working the next day!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself   1 Answer

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MKTG.

Interview

Pretty positive, simple, and straight- forward interview process. First interview was over the phone, lasted around ten minutes and asked basic sales and get to know you questions by someone who worked there. Second interview was with three very lovely women and asked more sales and customer service questions. Overall be groovy, conversational and have a love for sales.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MKTG (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

There were 2 initial phone interviews followed by an in person. The phone interviews were typical with the first being general questions about my experience and why I would be a good fit and the second focusing on my knowledge of the industry and the special work done at the agency (Team Epic at the time). The in-person interview process was relaxed and group style with 2 interviewers. I was asked a mix of tell me about yourself, industry questions and random "catch you off guard/show your personality" type questions. Afterwards, there was a written portion where I was asked to develop a marketing program/campaign for a consumer brand. Follow-up communication was prompt and I heard from HR within a few weeks on next steps.

Interview Questions

• If you had to teach someone how to tie their shoe, explain how you would do so.   Answer Question