MKTG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MKTG Interview Questions

Interviews at MKTG

2.1

Intern Interview

Interview

First phone interview was around an hour long and very in depth. They asked a lot of follow up questions and at the end said they would schedule a second interview and then never did.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot about academic research   1 Answer

Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MKTG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Email to answer questions, phone call, and then group interview, then solo interview. The management is looking for personable people who are honest. They also want to hire confident and attractive people, not "sexy". There is a dress code.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MKTG (Washington, DC) in January 2018.

Interview

It was a good experience for me,they are nice and flexible. They are really great people that is inspirational to others. Its great experienceee. It was a good experience for me,they are nice and flexible. They are really great people that is inspirational to others. Its great experienceee

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MKTG (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Quick interview, but informative and to the point. It became clear right away that we were both looking for different things, but the interviewer still took the time to chat and answer questions. Even though we both knew it wasn't going any further, it was still an informative and worthwhile interview.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing necessarily difficult, but there were some specific questions related to the job and I didn't have the proper information going in.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Interviewed with 3 members of the account team-- Account Director, VP Client Services, and Senior Account Executive. The interview itself was productive, insightful and somewhat challenging. They provided a good picture of the company and how the new position would fit into the team's structure.

Interview Questions

• Are there any areas of weakness you would like to improve on?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at MKTG in October 2017.

Interview

Contacted initially by HR and asked the generic interview questions. Then I had two follow up interviews with 2 higher managers. Timeline was laid out, salary was discussed, and then no contact was ever made from MKTG. This is the second time I have gone through multiple interviews, and then not informed of anything. Will not accept any calls from MKTG in the future.

Accounts Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MKTG.

Interview

Posting on LinkedIn, supervisor contacted me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There's wiggle room.

Tour Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at MKTG (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

I went through a few phone interviews with HR and management. Each interview was productive and they were considerate of time with asking relevant questions and answering mine. It was very helpful as I was not able to travel to New York for the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How much experience I had with the client of which program tour I was applying for.   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MKTG.

Interview

I have had two phone interviews as well as an in-person interview. The first two phone interviews were about the same with different people. Besides a rundown of the company, they asked questions like:
    -How do you feel about travelling?
    -What would you provide to the company?
    -What are your ideas on how to promote the company?
    -How do you feel about working nights and weekends?

Interview Questions

• They asked for my funniest experience that has occurred to me involving alcohol. I was quite thrown off.   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MKTG (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Very informal. Met with multiple people, one on one, for multiple roles. Received call from HR over the weekend which was weird. Had the benefit of getting multiple offers and the flexibility to choose.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you have the ability to effectively support multiple clients at once with conflicting deadlines?   Answer Question