MPI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at MPI

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MPI (Towson, MD) in December 2015.

Interview

Before the interview, I was called about setting up the interview. The receptionist asked me a couple interview questions, and pushed me to schedule an appointment immediately, saying that there were only 5 open positions and they were only hiring the very next day. I felt weird as soon as I walked in for my interview. The building smelled bad and gave me a not so great feeling. I was the first applicant in for the morning, and as soon as I sat down to fill out the application form, 3 more applicants walked in, with more arriving within minutes of each other. Throughout that time, the receptionist kept calling people to confirm their appointment but each one was running late, so she would tell them to come in anyway. I read other reviews later that said the same exact thing. Seems like a bunch of fake applicants. The hiring manager, Shane was also off. First of all, we was late. He barely spoke about the job position and would not give me a chance to ask any questions before rushing me out the door. His pitch was that the position would be door to door explanations about Verizon changes. Aka door to door sales, which he never phrased that way. I had another interview with a different company 5 mins away later that morning, but cancelled it once I received the same exact confirmation email about the "hiring manager Shane" that I received from MPI. I did receive a call back for a second interview, but declined.

It would have been more beneficial had they been more straightforward about the job and the title.

Interview Questions

• Where I lived and if I had a car.   1 Answer

Management Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

Interview

3 step interview process;
    -1st day: overview of the company; meeting face-to-face
    -2nd day: spend one on one time with one of the employees for a more in depth conversation
    -3rd day: orientation

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be good for this position?   1 Answer