MS Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MS Companies

1.6

Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MS Companies (Louisville, KY) in April 2015.

Interview

3 shift changes at two different locations before my first day. Worked 2 total hours and jobs offered are 30+ miles away. Went my first day and got sent home, on second day sent home after first break, offered 2 more jobs hours apart at two different locations both of are 45 miles away at $9.25 p/hour.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't one

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MS Companies (Lebanon, KY) in August 2014.

Interview

Very simple and comforting, it was an orientation where many other prospects were in a conference room. The group was briefed on the work process and expectations. Information about pay, hours, safety were all addressed. There was a moment for questions from everyone at the end.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a factory before?   3 Answers
    • Have you ever worked at TGKY Lebanon before?   4 Answers
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MS Companies (Smyrna, TN) in March 2014.

Interview

Went through several rounds of interviews before getting the job via Skype, telephone, and in person. Also went to meet a couple of customers to get a better understanding of what the company does. Basically just had to go through what experience I already had and how it prepared me for this position, why I wanted the position, etc.

Interview Questions

• How has your experience prepared you for this position   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MS Companies (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

Quick, easy application process, timely interview and quick to hire. The person I interviewed with was extremely knowledgeable. She knows the ins and outs of the organization and she believes in the corporation's mission, values, and goals which made it easy for me to decide to join their team.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about MS and why are you interested in working here?   3 Answers

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MS Companies (Tacoma, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with executive management over a 3 week period. Had interviews with three different levels of management from 3 different divisions of the company. This was needed to ensure compatibility to assist with interaction of different compant divisions.

Interview Questions

• Interest level in relocation. Salary desired, experience regarding industry.   1 Answer

Onsite Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Simpsonville, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MS Companies (Simpsonville, SC) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied, was called for a phone interview. Then had an in person interview. Then received an offer letter for the position, went to my orientation, then scheduled training to begin.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have with supervision or management?   1 Answer

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MS Companies (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2014.

Interview

The Interview Process was very easy to get through which consisted of a phone interview first with someone from MS Companies Recruiting department and then a face to face interview was scheduled with MS Companies Regional Operations Manager which determined if you would get hired or not.

Interview Questions

• Just like any other interview   1 Answer

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MS Companies (Murfreesboro, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by phone then filled out my application, then you will meet with one of management, the interview is very easy, I think I was in the interview may be minutes.

Interview Questions

• How many years experiences do you have?   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrensburg, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MS Companies (Warrensburg, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

interview was around 20 min and the recruiter asked more about my work experience and some technical question on FMEA, Root cause analysis and CAPA. He asked me few scenario based question too.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle situation which are out of you control
      how do you coordinate with your subordinates   1 Answer

Quality Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MS Companies (Riverside, MO) in April 2014.

Interview

Not much of an interview. They'll explain the job to you, give you a tour of the place, introduce you to the supervisors and ask when you can start. They ask no questions about you and aren't interested in getting to know who you are.

Negotiation

No negotiation.