MSI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at MSI International

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MSI International (New Orleans, LA) in December 2014.

Interview

Had A lovely phone interview with one of the V.P's very informative about the company, mission statement, salary, benifits, etc. Had a very good feeling about how the interview went. Then I landed the face to face interview with another V.P felt like he was trying to talk me out of the position, it didn't feel like a good fit at that point. I decided it wasn't going to work for me. to bad because it could have been a good place to be as far as salary and benifits go.

Interview Questions

• Why would I drive so far to get to a job?   1 Answer

Data Researcher Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MSI International in July 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by Kristen after a few days of submitting my resume. She seemed very polite on the phone but did not seem to have much experience conducting interview based questions. When I went to the interview she and another recruiter were there, asked the basic (skill set, schedule & salary) then if I had any thing I felt I could contribute to the company and that was it. Easy, simple yet non-personal interview.

Interview Questions

• What can I in particular contribute to the company   1 Answer

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MSI International (Providence, RI) in June 2013.

Interview

Interviewed several times with the majority principal. He was intelligent and easy going. Very knowledgeable of the industry. Provided great insight in this career field.

Interview Questions

• The only difficult question was when I asked the minority principal specifics of the training program he best answer was that he would listed to some of the hundreds of phone calls and add advice as I go.   Answer Question

1.Compensation appeared as a drawer against commissions.

2. Lack of defined training curriculum.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MSI International (New Orleans, LA) in May 2012.

Interview

Received an email to set up a phone interview. Participated in phone interview and then attended in-person interview. After first in-person interview, attended second in-person interview with current employees and was made an offer in the second interview. I asked to think about it and accepted the offer 24 hours later.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle rejection and how do you do it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate with them. Be very persistent and show that you want the job, and don't be scared to ask for what you want.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MSI International (London, England (UK)) in October 2012.

Interview

Interview process was strange - Skype then face to face with CFO and Ops Director in a small dingy flat converted into an office. Quesitons were inappropriate - family, married etc all of which had nothign to do with the job- then without actually interviewing me they offered me the job!!!

Interview Questions

• We want you but we cant afford you - what shall we do?   2 Answers

They offered me a salary at XX - sent me a contract which was a lower salary, nil benefits and requested me ot carry out somthign I found unethical and not right.