Madison Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 30, 2017

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Madison Communications

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Madison Communications (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Connect with the concerned Biz team, then call with HR, then share your Salary proofs, then starts negotiation. Once you are through with this take the offer letter and join asap.

Interview Questions

• a) Take me through your CV,
      b) What all accounts you were working on
      c) Whats your current profile
      d) Whom all you shall give as references
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Madison Communications (Mumbai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

It began with me applying for their vacancy on their website. I got a call after two months where a very simple telephonic interview took place. By the end of the call I was called for a face-to-face interview which lasted for 15 mins. By a week's time, I had received a an offer from their side.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Madison Communications (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview included:
    aptitude test
     Formal HR interview
    describe yourself and other IQ questions
    aptitude test incuded 30 questions approx which should be completed in 15 minutes and followed by 1:1 Oral interview.
    oral interview was taken by HR mainly focused on ones attitude and capabilites

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Madison Communications (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was easy with questions about the company and some on my experiences and qualifications. The process was simple. 1st round oral , 2nd round written. But was when they asked me to work for free for 6 months I was totally taken aback. I was called in for a permanent position. They said that they have a mandatory internship of 6 months which is unpaid. After that if they think you are good enough they will train you for another 6 months which will barely cover up only your travel expense (5000 inr). Then after a year you get to be a permanent employee. I have dual masters degree and 3 internships and this was the offer made !

Interview Questions

• What attracted you towards our company   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Madison Communications.

Interview

HR telephonic interview and one to one interview. with few questions about work done in previous organisations. Given brief about job profile and background about company. HR telephonic interview and one to one interview. with few questions about work done in previous organisations. Given brief about job profile and background about company.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Madison Communications (Mumbai (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Easy interview based on media planning and marketing. Expects you to have a know-how of media and online and offline sources of Media and advertising. A knowledge of online campaigns and advertising with social media is a necessary requirement. A candidate should be a good worker of Excel.

Interview Questions

• How would you conduct a campaign for an eCommerce portal?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Madison Communications.

Interview

Only one round was conducted . Questions pertaining to the respective industry were asked. As i am an MBA graduate, Most of the discussion was w.r.t the Internship, mine was 6 months internship, so it was stressed more upon

Negotiation

It was through college placement cell, and they had already told they(company) would not negotiate.

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Madison Communications (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

i had done my project twice here and that is how i got through. after my PG i tried for job here and the person under whom i was working took my interview and he told his HR to talk to me about salary and stuff and my joining letter was given

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes.. salary depends on which institute you come from,,,

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Madison Communications (Mumbai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

I wanted to work in a media agency, thus approached placement officer at my college. College forwarded my resume to Madison HR. I was called for an interview on a working day. There was a round of HR interview on interests and reasons to apply to a media agency. It was a brief 15-20 min interview, followed by interview with COO of one of the arms of the agency. COO was very humble and motivated me to do the talking. I was asked about my future plans and comfort level with numbers and spread sheet software. Interview with COO was around 10 min.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much.

Finance Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Madison Communications (Mumbai (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

My Interview is very good experience in my life i have good approach from all interviewer and i get positive result from interviewer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I Negotiate for salary and i get which i want