ManagEase Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at ManagEase

Candidate Interview Review

Human Resources & Payroll Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ManagEase (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Had a brief but pleasant phone screen with recruiter. Had in-person with the hiring manager. She said the position would require me to wear a suit every day and lectured me that I should've worn a suit to the interview. I dressed up in proper interview attire, but it was not a suit. She said she would pass my information on to her manager and they would let me know next steps.

I never heard from them, which was fine. Nearly every other week for the last 3 months I've been getting emails from their talent acquisition manager advertising the position to me. Each time I've politely written her back letting her know I previously interviewed and never heard anything back. The Talent Acquisition Manager never acknowledged any of my emails. Finally she called me wanting to talk to me about "an HR and Payroll Manager position they had available". I returned her call, once again notifying her that I had already interviewed and was curious what happened. I never heard back.

Advice: if you want someone to wear a suit to the interview...just tell them to wear a suit. Also, think about getting an applicant tracking system to keep track of people you've interviewed already and maybe actually write them back with a simple "thanks but no thanks".

Interview Questions

• Have you managed the entire payroll process from start to finish?   1 Answer