Market Probe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Market Probe Interview Questions

Senior Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Market Probe.

Interview

Multiple questions from technical to working style- individual contributor vs. team setting. Different questions were based on specific items indicated on the resume and had to elaborate and provide some evidence that was familiar with the process

Interview Questions

• have i missed a deadline before and if so, how did I handled it?   Answer Question

Statistical Analyst Interview

Interview

In person interview with the associate research director and then the VP, pretty normal stuff. Took a quick test on some multi variate analysis problem so I would recommend brushing up on that before the interview.

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Market Probe (New Delhi (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Initial telephonic interview with the HR followed by a written test and a few interviews with senior management.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Market Probe (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

They were quick to set up an interview. Upon my first visit to the office, I had two interviews, one with the person who would be my direct boss and another with one of the vice presidents. I also had to complete a test using SPSS and Microsoft PowerPoint.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with a dataset full of missing values?   Answer Question

Market Researcher Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Market Probe in February 2011.

Interview

The company changed the mind about which type of candidates they want to hire. At first they wanted to hire an entry-level person and then they decided to hire a experienced person who can start work right away. It took the company a few weeks to make up the mind. The interview was pretty standard.

Research Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Market Probe (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2009.

Interview

Wanted entry level person, really looking for more experienced person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

more for their benefit only