Marrakech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marrakech

Sort:

Job Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marrakech (New Haven, CT) in April 2013.

Interview

A quick and short phone call. Had to submit a resume and come in for a sitdown interview. It was a very very casual interview. Was hired on the spot.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Marrakech (New Haven, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

polite dutiful and very positive and i was very impressed with the level of education of the supervisors which led me to believe i might just have fournd the right job for me.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Haven, CT

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marrakech (West Haven, CT) in January 2010.

Interview

Simple questions regarding employment history--job descriptions, and skills learned on the job etc. The interview was too brief, in my honest opinion, especially for a management position in the field of Human Services. I would call my interview experience more like a screening than an actual interview. I was allowed freedom to express my reasons for wanting to work for their company, as well divulging why i felt my former employers were no longer ideal for my services. However, these discussions were largely the entire interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, CT

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marrakech (Woodbridge, CT).

Interview

The first interview is a pre-screening. They get your basic information, what position you are applying for, and your background. If the feel you would be a match for one of the programs, the conduct the background checks and then call you in for a second, more thorough interview. This is usually done by the hiring program's manager, and includes a site visit to the location you will be working. All in all it is a lengthy process, but well worth it. They really check out their prospective employees, and they do call all references. Marrakech really tries to match you up to a program you will do well in.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you went above and beyond your normal job duties to help out a customer.   Answer Question

Marrakech Response

May 26, 2016 – Human Resources Recruitment Manager

Thank you for your review! This is a perfect summary of our hiring process.