Martin County School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Martin County School District

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuart, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Martin County School District (Stuart, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

No interview was conducted after scheduling in advance and confirming the appointment.The interviwer said there was an error in the listing as far as certification needed. All certification is available before interview process.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to go ahead with the interview even though I can not hire you?   1 Answer

Substitute Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Martin County School District.

Interview

Workshop for the day, certification at the end. Spent the entire day in a group setting doing activities and listening to a Powerpoint presentation of basic teaching and classroom management strategies.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Martin County School District in June 2014.

Interview

As a teacher for the last 15 years I Interviewed with a panel of teachers and Administrators for a MS Language Arts position. During the interview they asked a variety of questions such as how I would handle i.e. different situations in the classroom? What is your favorite lesson plan and why? Do you have a problem if we ask you to work other activities and be involved in students extracurricular activities that may require your working more than 40 hours? The interview felt more like an inquisition although I had forwarded an e-portfolio to the principal, substituted at the school for various months, and brought my portfolio to make sure I had examples of my work. They didn't even want to see it, though I offered. Later, I learned that they had already offered the position to someone's relative that wanted the position. This although I had substituted at the school in attempt to make sure the administration could get to know me. I've decided to stop teaching and go back on

Interview Questions

• What would you do to prepare a lesson plan for ESOL, Special Needs, and Slow learners for Language Arts?   1 Answer

Speech-Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuart, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Martin County School District (Stuart, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

If you have your CCC-SLP you will be hired at a teacher's salary plus an $1,800. supplement. Although you may not be assigned to the school of your choice. School assignments are made at the district level.

Negotiation

No negotiation