Maryville Academy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maryville Academy Interview Questions

2.3

Charge Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maryville Academy.

Interview

Very straight forward.

Youth Care Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maryville Academy (Des Plaines, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed two different times one on one. The interviewers would describe hypothetical crisis situations and ask what I would do in these complicated situations. After talking to other employees that have been interviewed recently they described group interviews with 6-8 people. They were asked questions regarding their experience in social work and ability to handle stressful situations.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a client became physically aggressive with you?   Answer Question

Communications Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maryville Academy (Des Plaines, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with the executivd director and the chairman of the board. Friendly and non-threatening. First with the exec. director and at a later date with the chairman. My qualifications fit uniquely into this position, and as I was retired, it was a very laid back approach I took. I was interviewing with a saintly nun and then a retired business executive about my age and background. I was first interviewed in the executive offices in Des Plains and then the second interview took place at the Scott Nolan Center nearby.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered a number and took it.

Interview

Overall, it was a fairly easy process. The initial phone screen took about 10 minutes and then I was invited to the interview portion. The questions were mostly situational questions. As long as you are confident and show that you want it, you will be asked to come back to observe a unit for two hours.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maryville Academy in August 2009.

Interview

initial phone interview with hr coodinator-pretty standard. in-person interview with hr director and manager; again pretty standard. nothing too difficult to overcome.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which there was conflict in a team you worked on and how you handled it   Answer Question