Massport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Massport Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Massport

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Massport (Boston, MA).

Interview

I was brought in for an interview by a temp agency that told that Massport already vetoed a lot of candidates.

The interview itself was very Monty Python worthy - if you ever seen the skit about silly interview, imagine a real-life replay of that.

I'm not going to get into too many details, but lets say that it involved one cross-eyed interviewer that refused to shake my hand since he thought that the table before him is too long.

Interview Questions

• What are your best skills?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Massport (Boston, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

I only got to the 1 interview and I was received directly by 5 people who the candidate would have to work with, including the deputy director. They were on time and all very nice and welcoming. Atmosphere was relaxed, they started describing Massport business and organization before firing questions. They asked about my experience/background and also about my personality. It didn't feel like a tricky psychological profiling but more like "who are you and can we work together".
    Overall a very positive feeling about the people and the company.

Interview Questions

• Give one example of personal failure (e.g. project that went wrong)   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Massport (Boston, MA).

Interview

This was genuinely one of the most unpleasant interviews that I had to sit through - one of three interviewers refused to shake my hand which made me nervous and later on Massport cited nervousness as the reason why they decided not to hire me.

Stay far, far away from those people.