Masterson Staffing Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Masterson Staffing Solutions

Sort:

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Masterson Staffing Solutions (West Saint Paul, MN) in November 2015.

Interview

They posted a craigslist ad, and had a decent job description. I called in asking to meet the manager, and then was invited to interview the next day. The interview was about 10 minutes and I had to wait about a week to be offered the position. The branch manager and area manager both needed to approve of my application.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked on phones and email before?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Masterson Staffing Solutions.

Interview

I was told if I could make it to the second interview. It would be in a panel setting. However, when I was interviewing for the position, the HM told me that there was someone doing the onboarding tasks for the position, which I interviewing for. What was the point for interviewing me?

BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Allis, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Masterson Staffing Solutions (West Allis, WI) in March 2014.

Interview

First was the phone screen that I received. Then they asked for me to visit the office and meet with a few other people. We had a group discussion got to know each other and then they asked me some questions. They were very pleasant And really wanted to choose the right person for the job. This is not an easy position for them to fill. You need a road warrior. It's best not to have children or family.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage your time during the day and hunt for clients?   1 Answer

Skilled Trade Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Masterson Staffing Solutions (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

Got a call, came in to them, we talked, I signed some papers, they set up an appointment, I came back, they did tests. I started work in a couple day.